What's NewWe're proud to give our fans a major new update!
The game's been completely reworked to work on iPad's and iPhone 5. We also added some long awaited features that'll improve the game.
- New feature: Speed boost for mowing long stretches.
- New feature: Added playable tutorial for beginners.
- Universal app that works on iPad as well.
- Full support for iPhone 5.
- Full screen gameplay on the iPad. You see the whole level, no camera scrolling needed.
- Higher resolution graphics.
- Improved path drawing.
- Tweaked AI
- Performance improvements
Thanks to all our fans who encourage us with your ratings! Keep it up and we'll keep releasing updates.
Don't forget to visit our website at:
If you like the game you should definitely like the Facebook page:
App DescriptionNever before has mowing grass been so fun. Compete against the clock in this addictive strategic multitasking game. Combine the abilities of the three kids you control to beat all 21, visually stunning, levels.
4/5 "Lawn Mower Kids is highly addictive" -- AppDictions
4/5 "Colorful, inventive, and addictive game" -- AppCraver
4/5 "Get the kids onto your lawn and behind the mower in this fun game" -- 148 Apps
The game is action-packed, but still totally non violent, so it is suitable for players of all ages.
LawnMowerKids is an addictive, imaginative, and cutting-the-edge game and it should certainly beat the actual act of mowing a lawn.
• Wonderful 1950's suburban environments.
• 21 true-to-the 50ies lawns to mow.
• Original Soundtrack.
• Lots of humor.
• Avoid cats, dogs, flower settings, football players, party guests and grumpy old Joe.
• Collect Mr. Mowman's coveted medals by beating set times for each level.
• Increasing difficulty - increasing pace.
And remember, even if the grass is greener on the other side you still have to mow it!
To see all our games, please visit:
If you have ideas on how we can improve gameplay do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Recommended iPod Touch 3rd generation, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPhone 4 or later.
January 29, 2014 New version 2.1
September 07, 2013 New version 2.0
October 31, 2010 Initial Release