**The Official Breeders’ Cup iPad App also available in iTunes App Store**
The 2010 Official Breeders’ Cup iPhone App has been updated to include the results of the November 5-6, 2010 event. Certain sections, such as Live Video and Contenders, have been temporarily removed but will be included in the 2011 App Update.
The current version of the App will still allow you to stay up-to-date on all the latest horse racing news, view past winners for each championship division or watch any previous Breeders’ Cup race dating back to the inaugural event in 1984, among other things.
The updated App includes:
- Video Vault: Every Breeders’ Cup World Championship race ever run (1984-2010). Whether you want to relive the excitement of Blame’s thrilling win over Zenyatta in the 2010 Breeders’ Cup Classic or watch the very first Breeders’ Cup race in 1984, the video vault has it all.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest racing news.
- Get all the information you need about all 14 Championship races, including past winners and 2010 race results.
- Not sure where to place your bets on the Breeders’ Cup? Our app uses your current location to map out all the simulcast sites in your area where you can wager on the Breeders’ Cup.
- Use our iPhone app Wagering Calculator to determine the cost of your Breeders’ Cup wagers
- Check out our Betting 101 guide to brush up on your track lingo.
- Important information regarding Churchill Downs, including seat/facility map and local weather.
FUN N’ GAMES
- Think you’re the ultimate Breeders’ Cup fan? Play our trivia game and post your scores to Facebook, Twitter or on our Worldwide Leader Board to see who knows the most.
We welcome your feedback. If you have any requests, find any bugs or are if you are having any issues please email [email protected] or visit rocklive.com
*Important iPod Touch Information an internet connection is required for some of the functions to work properly.