Minor Bug Fixes
* Gizmodo's Gold Medal award winner for Thanksgiving Apps
* Featured in Yahoo!, CNET, PC Magazine, ABC News, PC World, San Jose Mercury News, Appolicious, AOL and Slate Magazine.
* ABC News: "The app is quick, simple and fast...perfect for beginners."
* AOL: "If this is your first year hosting the party, and you're a little unsure of what to do without some constant guidance from your iPhone, the CHOW app is a great (and free) place to start."
* Appolicious: "The free CHOW Thanksgiving Dinner Coach app has everything you need to pull off your first Thanksgiving dinner."
Even professional cooks say cooking a Thanksgiving meal is stressful. CHOW comes to the rescue! Not only have we put together nine of the easiest and most delicious traditional Thanksgiving recipes, we've created a clear, follow-along game plan. You choose which dishes you want to make, and we give you a step-by-step timeline that guides you through the entire Thanksgiving day (and the two days before, too).
Step 2 - Place the roasting pan across two burners over medium heat, Put the onion and celery from inside the roasted turkey, along with the roasted turkey neck, in the pan. Scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan with a flat spatula.
And of course there's a shopping list to get you in and out of the store quickly.
Get the bird on the table while keeping the potatoes creamy, the punch strong, and the green beans green. You too can be a Thanksgiving success story!
Here's your Thanksgiving menu:
Apple and Sage Stuffing
Sauteed Green Beans
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- July 21, 2011 Initial release