- Supports iOS 6.
- Cloud sync support. Data can be synced between multiple devices running Touchwriter and Touchwriter HD.
- Cloud sync requires Dropbox account and iOS 5.0 or later.
- Can upload location to Evernote.
- Bug fixes.
Supports iOS 6!
Touchwriter HD is a handwriting application that lets you draw characters with your finger. The app is useful when you want to take a note quickly or create a personal, handwritten letter. The app comes with variety of emoticons to make your note more colorful and fun! The app also lets you enter TODO items by long-tapping the "Space" key on the keyboard.
You can keep track of your notes by tags or locations. Touchwriter HD has a unique capability to add locations to a note in order to retrieve the note from a map later. This lets you find your note as long as you remember where you wrote it.
Touchwriter HD has a rich set of export features. You can upload your note to Google Docs, Evernote, Dropbox or Twitter, save as a photo or send a note via email. The app also lets you type your handwritten note so that if you have jotted down a phone number, email address or a web site address, you can make a call, send SMS, write email or visit the website.
Touchwriter HD comes with various options and settings, such as changing the page size, customizing the keyboard and its behavior, choosing default line color and width, showing application badge, toggling screen rotation and more!
- April 01, 2011 New version 1.1
- January 23, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- December 12, 2010 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- July 21, 2011 Initial release
- August 31, 2011 New version 1.2
- March 31, 2012 New version 1.2.1
- September 21, 2012 New version 2.0