This version includes:
- Performance improvements to My Stuff. You can now pull to refresh within My Stuff to get your latest saved recipes.
- Fix for the bug where you would lose your place in the app if you switched to another app or your device went to sleep.
- Changes for iOS 10 compatibility.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
THE ALL-NEW FOOD NETWORK IN THE KITCHEN APP IS HERE!
Rated as one of the *top recipe apps* in the App Store, Food Network’s In the Kitchen app is your one-stop shop for all things food. Get instant access to our most-popular recipes from Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and many more. Need inspiration for your next meal? Or looking for a recipe that's on TV now? Our new app will help you do just that! Finding delicious recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows has never been this quick and easy.
With this app, you can:
FIND RECIPES ON TV:
- Instantly save recipes from your favorite Food Network shows, even ones that are *on TV right now*.
- Search for the perfect recipe to satisfy your meal-planning needs. Narrow down your search by chef, course and *recently aired* recipes.
GET INSPIRED IN THE KITCHEN:
- Browse over 50,000 recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs.
- Looking for a decadent dessert, a festive cocktail or even just dinner for the family? Find a variety of recipe collections, including:
Quick and Easy
*Top Picks* from Food Network
COOK LIKE A PRO:
- Hone your cooking chops by watching our how-to videos.
- Get creative by adding your own tips and substitutions on each recipe with the Notes feature.
SAVE AND SHARE RECIPES:
- Save recipes *instantly* and organize them into your very own collections.
- And don’t worry! All of your previously saved recipes are safe and sound. You can now find them under My Stuff.
- Share recipes with your friends and family via text, email, Notes, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
- Discover what the Food Network community is saying about our recipes through ratings and reviews.
Want to talk? If you have questions, comments or suggestions for the app, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at ITKPanel@foodnetwork.com.
Please note that videos are available for playback only in the United States, due to licensing restrictions.
Food Network In the Kitchen is compatible with iOS 9 for the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad Pro.
- May 06, 2011 New version 1.2
- January 27, 2011 New version 1.1.6
- December 14, 2010 New version 1.1.5
- December 02, 2010 New version 1.1
- November 30, 2011 New version 1.2.1
- January 31, 2012 New version 2.0
- February 09, 2012 New version 2.0.1
- July 19, 2012 New version 3.0
- December 21, 2012 New version 3.1
- January 05, 2013 New version 3.1.1
- June 04, 2013 New version 3.2
- July 29, 2013 New version 3.3
- September 17, 2013 New version 3.4
- October 07, 2013 New version 3.4.1
- November 03, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 04, 2013 New version 4.0
- January 13, 2014 New version 4.1
- April 04, 2014 New version 4.2
- May 27, 2014 New version 4.2.1
- August 08, 2014 New version 4.3
- August 26, 2014 New version 4.3.1
- September 30, 2014 New version 4.3.2
- November 14, 2014 New version 4.4
- February 17, 2015 New version 4.6
- February 19, 2015 New version 4.6.1
- April 14, 2015 New version 4.7
- April 25, 2015 New version 4.8
- June 16, 2015 New version 4.8.1
- July 09, 2015 New version 4.9
- July 10, 2015 New version 4.9.1
- August 31, 2015 New version 4.10
- October 03, 2015 New version 4.10.1
- January 12, 2016 New version 4.10.2
- June 21, 2016 New version 4.10.3
- August 18, 2016 New version 5.0.1
- November 02, 2016 New version 5.0.4
- December 05, 2016 New version 5.1