What's New- Improved videos.
- Name of the fish is changed to "Finn"
- A cute smiley will be displayed in front of the level completed.
What I really like about this app is that it also teaches how to navigate by reading a map â€“ a very important skill to have. -- Giggle apps
MazeArt apps, fun games apps for iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad, offer kids a new fun, interactive and challenging way to workout Mazes. -- Fun educational apps
With 65 3d animated mazes at their fingertips, your kids will definitely be motivated to work on those spatial, problem solving and reasoning skills while having hours of fun.
In this maze game you help one of 13 cute 3d Animated characters including a cute halloween ghost to reach their destination. Each character has 5 difficulty levels (mazes) thus total of 60 mazes in the game.
1) Easy Navigation
- Drag your finger anywhere on the screen in the direction where you want character to move Or
- Point where you want the character to walk.
2) Reference maze and character tracks
- Character leaves tracks as it walks around the maze.
- Reference maze at the top right corner makes navigation easy.
2) Zoom feature. (2D or 3D views)
- Zoom in and out buttons and 2 finger pinch zoom action.
- Zoom out to get the 2D top view of the entire maze. Play in this mode to get the visibility of the entire maze.
- Zoom in to get the 3D view. Play in this mode with reference maze for more fun and interactivity and 3D effect.
3) Ability to restart the maze
- If you feel stuck in big maze, you can start from the beginning by restart button.
4) 5 Different difficulty levels per character. You can choose any level at any time. The game keeps track of which levels you have solved.
5) Mazes with different fun shapes and sizes.
6) Fun video demo of the character after solving the maze.
7) Unique sound tracks for each character
8) Childs voice for instructions.
9) A cute smiley will be displayed in front of the level completed.
1) Problem solving
2) Navigation using a map
3) Spatial skills
The maze includes following characters that both boys and girls will love
1) Cute gary the ghost looking for the ghost house. (New for Halloween)
2) Finn the fish looking for treasure chest
3) Bailey the ballerina trying to reach a stage to perform
4) Marvin the Mouse looking for cheese
5) Firetruck looking for fire in the jungle.
6) Danny the diver looking for his boat
7) Barry the bird looking for its nest.
8) Papa penguin looking for eggs.
9) Felicia the fairy looking for her castle.
10) Sammy the soccerball looking for the net.
11) Schoolboy Bobby trying to reach his school.
12) Simona the squirrel wants acorns.
13) Puppy peter wants to go home.
MyVijan LLC is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 4-7, 8-10
Categories: Early Learning, Games
November 11, 2011 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
June 04, 2011 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
October 26, 2010 Initial Release