*MAJOR UPDATE! Welcome to SWYS 3.1! Now you can sync your progress and canvas purchases cross-platform!*
"...one of the best visual puzzle games available for iOS devices right now" - MSN
"I'm very much addicted to Say What You See on iPhone, great free app!" – Harry Potter actor Tom Felton
WARNING: Say What You See: The Collection HD™ is an addictive new puzzling experience that’s perfect for the family to play together. Can you find the movies, TV shows and bands hidden in our paintings?
The app the iPad was made for, Say What You See: The Collection HD™ is a hidden object game in the style of Where's Waldo™/Where's Wally™ and Dingbats™/Whatzit?™ but with a cryptic twist. Each iCanvas is themed around a different subject, from Scary Movies to Books, TV shows and beyond.
Say What You See: The Collection HD™ comes with a free deluxe 50 puzzle iCanvas, either 80's Movies, Scary Movies, RomComs, TV Drama or Books 2 Film, which you can choose between when you first load the app.
Suitable for the whole family, young and old, Say What You See: The Collection HD™ is a brand new concept in addictive brain teasing. If you get stuck, don't worry, just remember the golden rule: Say What You See™!
NEW Say What You See: The Collection HD™ 3.1 Features:
* Sync the app with Facebook, and never lose your canvases or progress again! Canvases are now available cross-platform!
* New social features - swap canvases and puzzles with friends to earn hint coins!
* 40 downloadable iCanvases available (50 Years of Pop, 80's Movies, 80's Music, 90's Movies, Action Movies, Arcade Classics, Blockbusters, Blockbusters II, Books 2 Film, Christmas Dinner, Chart Smashers, Cities, Comedy Movies, Countries, Creepy Candy, Fantasy Movies, Football, Grace's Toons, Highstreet Shops, Happy Hour, Kids TV, Love Songs, Music Fest, Musicals, Rock Bands, RomComs, Scary Movies, Scary Movies II, Soaps, Sci-Fi Movies, Sitcoms, Summer Games, Superheroes, Supervillains, Swinging Sixties, Toys ‘n Games, UK TV Drama, US TV Drama, Video Games, Xmas Songs), - including 1 x50 puzzle canvas free with the app
* iPad iCanvases are twice the resolution of iPhone/iPod iCanvases - you can actually see the texture of the boards these paintings were produced on!
* Comes with a free 50 puzzle canvas!
* Regular new free-to-play 10 puzzle iCanvasses.
* 40 additional new puzzles available for every iCanvas via in app purchase
* Free Bonus puzzles updated monthly!
* A NEW hints system - never get stuck again!
* Full Game Center compatibility, offering leaderboards, and unique achievements for every canvas.
Praise for Say What You See™ games:
"The most fun visual puzzle game in the App Store" - Free App Hero
"8/10" - Eurogamer
“*****” - AppSafari
"9/10" - AppTilt
“For a developer to get it so right on their first try is very impressive indeed.” – Pocket Gamer
“It’s become something of a regular request in our house and looks set to replace bedtime stories for some time.”
“A curiously addictive time-sink.”
"Make a dive for the Nyquil, ‘cause this app is going viral." - iPhone Appidemic
"I enjoyed the heck out of See What You Say, and I give it my personal recommendation." - Apple Gazette
“Danger! Red alert! Danger! This is one of those games that gets into my brain and won’t let go.” – Invert Y
“A cracking little time waster…”
- Mortis, forum
FOR CLUES, HINTS, COMPETITIONS AND EXCLUSIVE PUZZLES, CHECK OUT THE DISCUSSION BOARD AT FACEBOOK.COM/SWYSAPP
- October 06, 2013 New version 3.0.2
- September 12, 2013 New version 3.0.1
- September 10, 2013 New version 3.0
- August 27, 2012 New version 2.6.3
- August 10, 2012 New version 2.6
- April 05, 2012 New version 2.5
- March 21, 2012 New version 2.4.2
- January 05, 2012 New version 2.4.1
- December 19, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 19, 2011 New version 2.4
- December 05, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 01, 2011 New version 2.3
- July 21, 2011 Initial release
- June 15, 2011 New version 2.2
- May 19, 2011 New version 2.1
- May 02, 2011 New version 2.0
- May 02, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- December 17, 2010 New version 1.2
- December 08, 2010 New version 1.1