What's NewNow fully compatible with iOS 7.1
iOS 7.1 Updates:
Fixed text clipping issue.
Fixed saved image size.
App DescriptionNow updated to work with iOS 7.1+
The If Found Lock Screen app for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch allows you to add a message to your Lock Screen wallpaper. Most people use it to add their contact information to the Lock Screen, so that if their device is ever lost, whoever finds it can easily get in touch with them. You can fully customize the text that is displayed, as well as the background image. For the text, you can type in any text, and adjust the font type, font color, font size, as well as the color and opacity of the box behind the text. For the background image, you can choose from the Camera Roll, the Photo Library, or you can set it to any color. The best if found app available!
- For the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Optimized for the iPhone and iPad Retina Display.
- Fully Customizable Text and Background!
- Enter any text that you want.
- Choose Backgrounds From the Camera Roll, Photo Library, or a Color.
- Adjust the Font Type, Font Color, and Font Size.
- You Can Also Set the Color and Opacity of the Box Behind the Text.
- Easily Resize or Move the Background Image by Pinching or Dragging.
- Essential for any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch owner.
- Requires iOS 6.0 or higher.
iOS 7 will blur the lock screen background when receiving a notification. This is built into iOS 7 and cannot be changed. Currently the only way to prevent this blurring is to disable lock screen notifications using the device Notification Center settings.
Please use our website to contact us or report any problems. (We cannot contact you through an App Review).
March 14, 2014 New version 2.7
September 26, 2013 New version 2.6
October 13, 2012 New version 2.4
October 04, 2012 New version 2.3
August 10, 2012 New version 2.2
September 13, 2011 New version 2.1
October 21, 2010 Initial Release