What's NewNew in v1.11:
Minor bug fix.
Previously in v1.10:
Fixed a bug where checking for new icon packs would result in an error. Sorry!
Fixes in v1.09:
Updated to support the new 4" display on the new iPhone 5 and iPod touch, plus iOS 6 support, miscellaneous bug fixes and enhancements.
We'd be more than happy if you would update your reviews in the App Store. Your reviews will keep us working hard for new features and updates - and we'd like to say thank you in advance.
App DescriptionAppSwitch - The missing app that should have been in the box!
Critical acclaims for AppSwitch:
"iOS 4 brought us multitasking, but there's no way to tell what's running in the background versus what's the app you last used. This app solves that problem and more!"
"Great app! The Console feature helped me narrow down MobileMe as the trigger to those random reboots on my iPhone!"
Monitor all background processes
- detects and displays running apps and processes, complete with actual name and icon
- no more guessing which app is running in the background and which app isn't
Switch to App technology (on supported apps)
- harnessing one of iOS's most powerful features to let you quickly switch to another app
- Shortcuts lets you quickly switch to a feature within another app (e.g. switch to Twitter's compose message screen)
Know a whole lot more about your device
- see device model, iOS version, network details, system load, uptime and disk space status
- details may be copied and forwarded via email
- monitor and track CPU usage on your device
- support for devices with dual-core CPUs
- find out more about how your device uses memory
Dig deep into your favorite shiny device
- exclusive Console feature lets you view messages sent by the operating system and other processes/apps
- great troubleshooting tool for programmers and technical support
- Copy, Email and Filter Console entries via tap and hold
- Export and Print Console log entries
- frequent release of Apps Database to help improve app detection
- free downloadable icon packs for supported apps
- FIVE Apps Database update has been issued
- THIRTEEN Icon Packs available for download, with more coming
Full iOS multitasking and Retina Display support
- updates and icons packs downloads even when AppSwitch is backgrounded
- multitasking requires iOS 4 and above
- Retina Display on compatible iPhone and iPod touch devices
We'd love to hear from you!
AppSwitch uses an internal database to detect running apps and provide switching support.
If you know more about a certain app, feel free to contact us via the built-in Feedback feature.
App developers are also welcomed, please let us know about your apps and we'll add it into the database!
October 17, 2012 New version 1.11
September 28, 2012 New version 1.10
September 21, 2012 New version 1.09
March 08, 2012 New version 1.08
October 31, 2010 Initial Release