What's New- Changed to 37signals launchpad API, add all your accounts in one go.
- Added assistance for users with API disabled.
- Fixed crashes on network timeout
- Fixed dashboard crash for milestones
- File attachment support for comments and messages, view files directly in Summit.
- Full edit support for Todo items, Messages and Milestones
- Due date support for Todo items
- Add new Milestone support
- Local data caching, if you lose network connection you can still browse items you have already accessed.
- Redesigned and optimised Dashboard view
- Redesigned and optimised Message view
- Corrected date formatting issues
- Misc bug fixes and speed enhancements
App DescriptionSummit for iPhone is a slick, fast, Basecamp app for the iPhone.
Summit features full support for To-do Lists, To-do items, Milestones, Comments and Messages as well as file attachments to Messages and Comments.
- Slick, polished, high resolution Retina interface
- Link all your accounts in one login via Launchpad
- Dashboard, showing project updates
- Jump to an item straight from dashboard
- Stores recently accessed data offline, if you lose connection on the train you can still browse recent items.
Full Todo support
- Add new Todo items and lists
- Edit existing todo items
- Re-assign items and set due dates
- Check off, and reopen and delete todo items
Full Message support
- Add new messages
- View and edit existing messages
- View file attachments to messages
- Shows read / unread messages
Full Milestone support
- Add new milestones
- View and edit existing milestones
- Highlights late milestones
- Delete milestones
Full Comment support
- View comments inline with item
- Comment on any message, todo item or milestone
- View file attachments for comments
Please note - Summit requires a Basecamp Account and requires the API to be turned on.
To do this just visit the settings page of your Basecamp account and check 'enable Basecamp API'. All Basecamp accounts (even the free account) have access to the API.
October 26, 2010 Initial Release