What's NewMinor updates.
App DescriptionThis is the Lite version of the more fully-featured Pay Off Debt app. The Lite version gets you started with organizing and monitoring your debt snowball plan. It helps you keep on track and motivated, as you eliminate one debt after another. Click “…More” or read on to learn why you should download this app today!
You’ve decided to take control of your debt using the debt snowball method. Your bank credit card has the lowest balance, so you’re starting with that one, plunking down as much extra money as possible on it each month while still making the minimum payments to your other creditors.
Once you’ve reached a zero balance with that first debt, repeat the process to wipe out the next debt, and so on. The payment amounts snowball until all your debt is gone and you can celebrate.
* Prioritize debts by organizing the debt snowball in the order of choice
* View progress bars on each debt for motivation and encouragement
* View starting and current balances to monitor progress
* See your planned debt-free date
* Email the snowball information to up to four different email addresses
* Password protect the app if desired
* Record the payments you've made by tapping the Record Min. Payment button for individual debts, or tap Record All Payments to record them all at once
* Tapping the Record All Payments button or the Record Min. Payment button on the first debt in your snowball will also automatically record the additional amount you entered on the Configure Snowball screen
* Set the additional amount you have available to be put toward the first debt in your snowball on the Configure Snowball screen. This amount can be changed at any time.
* The current balance for each debt is automatically estimated based on information input by you. (Note that this is ONLY an estimate. To keep exact records, consult your statements and enter the actual current balance manually on the Edit Debts screen.)
* Bypass the splash screen by tapping it if desired
Watch your debts melt away as the snowball gets bigger. Download Pay Off Debt Lite now and start your path to financial freedom.
** For support, questions, or ideas please email email@example.com. Note that developers have no way to respond to commenters within iTunes, so if you'd like a response or encounter a problem, please email the details. Tutorials are available at http://www.payoffdebtapp.com/apple/ **
December 21, 2010 Initial Release