What's NewOptimized for iPhone 5. Plus, one new site.
App DescriptionWalking ghost tour of Nashville, Tennessee.
Nashville: Honky-tonk capital of the world, or a respite for restless spirits? Both!
Come explore the dark, ghostly side of Nashville with us. Civil war heroes mingle with country music legends; tales of southern belles from a bygone era and modern-day homicide victims bring a ghostly life to the cityís streets.
This walking tour of downtown Nashville is just under two miles and takes about two hours. We'll visit eight haunted sites, including beautifully restored Union Station, Printer's Alley, and the Capitol Building. Appropriate for tourists and locals of all ages.
Wicked Walks for your iPhone or iPod Touch allow you to tour on your terms:
- Take the tour when you want, with whom you want
- Go at your own pace; Yes, you can break for dinner
- Too spooked? Rain? Resume the tour later
- Detailed maps and directions guide you to the most haunted sites
- Photos, text and audio narration introduce you to the haunting, often tragic tales
Once the tour is downloaded, it is self-contained on your phone - no internet connection needed. Narrated in English. Historically accurate to the best of our ability... given the subject matter.
Not visiting anytime soon? The narrative and photos will give you a taste of the city.
March 09, 2013 New version 1.1
October 17, 2010 Initial Release