App DescriptionTHE FIRST PARKOUR / FREERUNNING GAME EVER CREATED BY TRACEURS!!!
Approved by David Belle - creator of parkour!
Parkour ( the art of displacement, freerunning ) is the physical discipline of training to overcome any obstacle within one's path by adapting one's movements to the environment.
Traceur (freerunner) is the practitioner of parkour.
In this game you control a traceur, making his way through the city.
COMPETE WITH YOUR FRIENDS ON 12 HUGE LEVELS IN TIMETRIAL MODES
OVERCOME ANY OBSTACLE WITH INCREDIBLE PARKOUR MOVES
WATCH PARKOUR VIDEOS BETWEEN LEVELS IN STORY MODE
COLLECT ALL BONUSES TO UNLOCK EVEN MORE VIDEOS
USE DOUBLE TAP TO PAUSE AND LOOK AROUND
FIND SECRETS TO REACH 100% GAME PROGRESS
1. Openfeint: Leaderboards, Achievements and Challenges!
2. Videos with first person parkour footage.
3. Absolute realistic animations captured in Full HD.
4. Beautiful cartoon graphics.
5. Look around mode - observe whole level!
6. Three game modes: Story, Timetrial and Harvest!
7. Training level explaining basic movements and tips!
8. Customizable Convenient Controls (3 size schemes with button displacement )!
9. Dynamic music and full iPod support.
April 21, 2011 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
November 10, 2010 Initial Release