• Complete app redesign makes it easier to find and enjoy your favorite shows.
• Stream msnbc shows to your TV or monitor using Apple Airplay.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
MSNBC's app makes it easy to watch your favorite MSNBC shows – including Morning Joe, The Rachel Maddow Show, and Hardball with Chris Matthews – at any time, wherever you are.
Watch MSNBC live on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Or, if you missed a show, you can catch recent full episodes. It's MSNBC your way, in your hands.
With the MSNBC app, you can watch:
• MSNBC live: Stream live episodes of your favorite prime-time shows as they air, and watch breaking news as it happens. Catch up with the latest political stories and news in real time.
• On-demand full episodes of your favorite shows, including:
The Rachel Maddow Show
Hardball with Chris Matthews
The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell
All in with Chris Hayes
Up with Steve Kornacki
Caught on Camera
• Your own Watchlist: Save your favorite episodes for later on your personalized Watchlist. When you add shows to your Watchlist, you can view them at whatever time is convenient and never miss a story or episode.
• To watch live TV and full episodes for free on the app, log in using your account with a cable or satellite TV provider. Dozens of providers – including most major ones – participate. For the full list of providers, go to msnbc.com/now, click the link that says “please sign in,” then expand the menu of providers.
- July 21, 2011 Initial release
- July 20, 2012 New version 1.1
- August 23, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- November 12, 2013 New version 2.0.0
- December 28, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- February 09, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- July 27, 2014 New version 2.0.3
- July 01, 2015 New version 3.0.0