What's New* Fix a skybox issue, now it is seamless.
* Fix for level 8 camera rotation.
* Fix for level 8 -> level 9 transition
* Slightly improved movement (bigger changes coming soon).
* many new textures that look nice the game's no longer so plain
* shadows! and improved lighting
* control improvements buttons are now larger (placement isn't configurable.. yet)
* more effects including a level finished transition
* improved sounds
* and much more!
Thanks for the positive feedback! don't hesitate to email me if you have any requests/bugs you would like to be addressed.
App DescriptionMoon'd is a new 3D Physics Puzzle Platformer for the iPad that allows you do exprience and explore a strange new world.
You take control of a cube who's lost it's way and is faced by daunting obstacles..
Roll | Jump | Solve | Collect
Rescue The Cow
"Moon'd looks like an interesting title -- if you enjoy the challenge of an inventive platformer, keep an eye on the App Store for it soon." - TUAW Preview
* Full featured physics engine, roll balls, stack boxes, use weight sensitive buttons, move walls and avoid hazards!
* Unique style of 3d physics game play on the iPad
* Loads of unique levels a lot of time was spent brainstorming and hand crafting each level it’s really a blast to play.
* Super Kicking chiptune soundtrack and audio effects!
* Non-stop cow saving action!
12/2010 update notes I'm currently working on a entire overhaul of the game, gameplay and of course new levels.. a lot is remaining the same but there are to many changes to list..
I'll be posting video of the changes to my development blog sometime this weekend.. each level is being modeled in modo, animated backgrounds, new music ..etc my goal is to be finished with the update in the next 2 weeks or at least have most of it in the appstore by then
the current levels 1-9 are being relabeled "tutorial" levels and levels 10-13 are much larger and more on the scale of "worlds" .. because of the scale of the changes the game may renamed (but probably not as I hate to rename things :-p)
October 11, 2010 Initial Release