# Renamed app to Earthquake+.
# Minor bug fixes.
If you like our app, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.
•••• More than 40,000 active monthly users! ••••
• Over 3,000,000 push notifications each month! •
•••••• 400,000 downloads. Thanks a lot!! ••••••
# THE BEST Earthquake App in the App Store!
# Reached TOP 10 in Weather Category in More Than 80 countries!
# FREE push notifications for multiple locations!
Why is our app better than other apps?
# We keep improving Earthquake+ all the time, so you get more and more features.
We have added many features over past 2 years and with your feedback we have made Earthquake+ THE BEST earthquake app in the world!
# You can register many places of interest to receive FREE push notifications for the selected locations.
You can add locations by searching them by name on Add My Place screen or by touching and holding the map.
# The only app in the App Store to display volcanic activity. Show active volcanoes by turning on this option via Menu | Map Options screen.
There is a connection between earthquakes and volcanoes, we would like our users to be aware of not only seismic, but also volcanic activity in their region.
# One of a few apps to display tectonic plates boundaries (via Menu | Map Options).
See where the tectonic plates are rubbing each other - maybe this is in your backyard!
# The only app in the store to show nuclear power plants (via Menu | Map Options).
Interested if there are any nuclear plants where the last earthquake hit? Check it out now!
# The only app in the store to display seismic stations (via Menu | Map Options).
Want to know where the stations collecting the seismic data are? Easy with Earthquake+!
# App uses many global data sources:
- US Geological Survey (USGS),
- European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC),
- GeoScience Australia,
- GeoNet (NZ),
- Helmholtz Centre Potsdam (GFZ),
- Natural Resources Canada (NRC),
- British Geological Survey (BGS).
No matter what locations of interest you chose there will be an up-to-date earthquake data for you.
# App supports multiple languages
If your native language is not English, but Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese, French or Russian, we have translated the app so you can navigate it with ease.
# iPad support
If your have an iPad, we made our app work on larger screen for you to have a bigger map so you can see more earthquakes at once.
# Seamless SMS, Email, Facebook and Twitter integration
Be social - let other people know about earthquakes! You can comment on an event, share it or mark it as "Felt" to let your friends and relatives know you are OK.
# Standard, Satellite and Hybrid maps
You can switch between Standard, Satellite and Hybrid maps to see where exactly the earthquake's epicentre was.
# The app shows the list and the map of all noticeable (magnitude 4.0 and above) earthquakes for the whole world and of any earthquake activity for your locations of interest.
If you missed an alert you will be able to see recent earthquakes and their details.
# You can customize search filter or alert settings (available via in-app-purchase) to make the app even more useful.
If you do not want to see too many earthquakes or receive too many alerts you can easily change this.
# Set custom sounds for the alerts (available via in-app-purchase).
# You can sort the list of recent earthquakes by Date, Magnitude, Distance or Depth.
If you want to look at the strongest or the closest earthquakes for the past week - you can easily do it!
# You can look at seismic activity history (available via in-app-purchase) by changing Period End Date in Custom Filter section.
You can go back in time and look at the earthquakes that happened in the past (at the moment data is limited to last 2 years).
Download Earthquake+ now!!!
- July 13, 2011 New version 1.1
- July 31, 2012 New version 1.2
- August 11, 2012 New version 1.3
- August 28, 2012 New version 1.4
- September 07, 2012 New version 1.4.1
- September 15, 2012 New version 1.5
- September 26, 2012 New version 1.5.1
- October 25, 2012 New version 1.5.2
- November 03, 2012 New version 1.5.3
- November 13, 2012 New version 1.6
- November 22, 2012 New version 1.6.1
- November 30, 2012 New version 1.6.2
- December 05, 2012 New version 1.6.3
- December 08, 2012 New version 1.6.4
- February 16, 2013 New version 1.6.5
- March 09, 2013 New version 1.6.6
- March 20, 2013 New version 1.6.7
- March 28, 2013 New version 1.6.8
- April 18, 2013 New version 1.6.9
- April 29, 2013 New version 1.6.10
- May 11, 2013 New version 1.6.11
- June 23, 2013 New version 1.7
- June 28, 2013 New version 1.7.1
- July 03, 2013 New version 1.7.2
- July 12, 2013 New version 1.7.3
- July 21, 2013 New version 1.7.4
- July 26, 2013 New version 1.7.5
- August 10, 2013 New version 1.7.6
- September 20, 2013 New version 1.7.7
- November 15, 2013 New version 1.8
- November 26, 2013 New version 1.8.1
- December 02, 2013 New version 1.8.2
- December 10, 2013 New version 1.8.3
- January 03, 2014 New version 1.8.4
- February 19, 2014 New version 1.8.5
- February 26, 2014 New version 1.8.6
- March 13, 2014 New version 1.8.7
- March 31, 2014 New version 1.8.8
- April 10, 2014 New version 1.8.9
- May 15, 2014 New version 1.9
- July 17, 2014 New version 1.9.1
- July 24, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- September 19, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- November 05, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- December 03, 2014 New version 2.0.3
- February 14, 2015 New version 2.0.4
- February 21, 2015 New version 2.0.5
- March 01, 2015 New version 2.0.6