- COLORCATCH NANO can now measure the L*a*b* and RGB values.
- The color rendition taken by the video image of the NANO is more accurate.
- Compatible with iOS 10
Colorix.com App for iPhone allows to instantly apply RAL CLASSIC colours directly to a picture (building, wall, dress, object etc.) taken by the iPhone. Thanks to this App it’s all done in less than 2 minutes and in only 3 steps:
Take a picture with your iPhone (building, room, etc.).
Select RAL CLASSIC colour references.
Apply the selected colours to the picture on your iPhone. In less than 2 minutes you have modified your image using new colours, ready to present it to your customer, send it as e-mail to your office, order the paint or change it once again to look different.
For better understanding of the functions and use of the App, please watch the demo on the video first.
Link to video: www.colorix.com/en/products/colorix-com-app-for-iphone.html
Colorix.com App for iPhone contains all RAL CLASSIC colour references as well corresponding L*a*b*, sRGB, CMYK and LRV values.
To complete your choice of colors you can acquire in the App, the following color cards :
- RAL DESIGN
- RAL EFFECT
What’s more, Colorix.com App for iPhone can also work with the ColorCatch 3!
ColorCatch 3 is the world’s first colorimeter designed for iPhone which measures and transmits via Bluetooth® the true colour directly to an iPhone.
With ColorCatch 3 and Colorix.com App for iPhone you always have the true colour at your fingertips.
See a full demonstration of the state of the art under www.colorix.com
Due to technical limitations, colors seen in this App may not accurately reflect paint colors. To confirm your color choices refer to your color cards.
Copyright 2015 Colorix SA
RAL is a registered trade mark of RAL gGmbH. The presentation of the RAL colours is based on a licence granted by RAL gGmbH. Please visit www.ral-colours.de for further information.
NCS – Natural Colour System®© is the only colour system that describes colours exactly as we see them, which is why it is easy to understand, logical and simple to use. Any of the millions of colours that exist can be defined within the NCS System and given a precise notation. The commercial use of NCS®© requires a licence agreement with NCS Colour AB. Please visit www.ncscolour.com for further information.
- July 07, 2011 New version 1.94
- July 16, 2011 New version 1.95
- November 01, 2011 New version 2.01
- November 29, 2011 New version 2.02
- January 09, 2012 New version 2.04
- November 29, 2012 New version 2.20
- January 16, 2013 New version 2.22
- January 17, 2013 New version 2.23
- February 04, 2013 New version 2.24
- April 27, 2013 New version 2.26
- May 28, 2013 New version 2.27
- June 28, 2013 New version 2.28
- October 23, 2013 New version 2.30
- November 13, 2013 New version 2.31
- December 13, 2013 New version 2.32
- January 21, 2014 New version 2.33
- July 11, 2014 New version 2.43
- January 29, 2015 New version 2.60
- June 01, 2015 New version 3.0
- June 22, 2015 New version 3.01
- October 21, 2015 New version 3.2.0
- February 09, 2016 New version 3.2.5
- July 11, 2016 New version 3.2.8
- July 17, 2016 New version 3.3.0
- November 09, 2016 New version 3.4.0