148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: REQUIRES PATIENCE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Vectoria is a vector-based drawing program that creates beautiful geometric patterns, but only if you can figure out how to use the controls.
What's New• Super high quality graphics engine, comparable to Quartz
• Much faster rendering
• New pattern gain control to create spirals
• New buttons to quickly switch between patterns
• 10x larger canvas
• Finer angle control
• Improved pattern step navigator with colour display
• Watchdog timer to clear slow patterns
• Click sound is quieter and can be disabled in settings
• Clearer step colouring
• Link to Tiltoria
App Description---[ Now with PDF export and 8 example patterns to play with ]---
*** Featured for 2 weeks in both the American and European App Stores ***
"Just a very cool app"
Vectoria is a revolutionary drawing app showcasing Touch Turtle Graphics. In seconds you can draw mesmerising, beautiful patterns which can be explored on the fly, and then shared with your friends. It's both addictive and fun.
• Example patterns - 8 examples to play with and inspire
• PDF export - for printing and importing into Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
• Sharing via Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and more
• Detailed instruction manual
• Online tutorials
• Hours of engrossing fun
For more screenshots and demonstration videos visit http://www.vectoria.co.uk
NOTE: If you like the app, please leave a review. This will help to ensure Vectoria becomes the best line art generator on the planet.
FURTHER NOTE: If you have any issues with the app, please email email@example.com.
*** N.B. A detailed manual is built into the application ***
• To draw you simply move the pen/turtle forward in a straight line or round in an arc. To add a corner you rotate the pen before drawing again. Any shape can be built using combinations of these three simple steps.
• The pen tip can be raised for movement alone.
• Each step of the drawing is recorded in sequence and can be edited at any time. Any change is immediately redrawn.
• Patterns are made by selecting a group of previous steps and repeating them a number of times.
• Further patterns can be created from previous patterns and steps, rapidly creating fascinating designs.
• Editing the seed steps of even simple patterns gives rise to mesmerising changes.
Try it and see!
October 26, 2011 New version 1.1.0
May 06, 2011 New version 1.0.4
April 19, 2011 New version 1.0.3
November 18, 2010 Initial Release