Updated for iOS7.
New York City ghost tour
New York City is famous for its amazing skyline, top-notch theater and dining, great ethnic communities and.... ghosts. Yes, ghosts. From Edgar Allan Poe to Harry Houdini, a haunted NYU dorm to a mass burial ground, the Big Apple has it all.
This walking tour of the Greenwich Village/East Village area is just under two miles long, and will stop by 10 haunted sites. Both locals and tourists will appreciate getting a glimpse of NYC's darker side.
Two Buck Tours allow you to go on your terms:
- Take the tour when you want, with whom you want
- Go at your own pace; Yes, you can break for dinner
- Too spooked? Rain? Resume the tour later
- Detailed maps and directions guide you to the most haunted sites
- Photos, text and audio narration introduce you to the haunting, often tragic tales
Once the tour is downloaded, it is self-contained on your phone - no internet connection needed. Narrated in English. Tours are historically accurate to the best of our ability... given the subject matter.
Not visiting anytime soon? The narrative and photos will give you a taste of the city.
- September 20, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- March 16, 2013 New version 1.2
- May 10, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 12, 2014 New version 1.3
- September 06, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99