Optional hint button turns playable cards green.
This is the no-ads version of Seahaven Towers, also available in the App Store. Uncover cards by moving them between 10 cascading stacks and 4 free cells so they fly up and complete the suit stacks. A standard deck is dealt in 10 cascading stacks. You can move the top card of a cascading stack to either an empty free cell or to the top of another cascading stack with top card same suit and one higher value. For example, 3 of clubs can be moved to a stack with top card 4 of clubs. Any value card can be moved to an empty free cell. Only Kings can be moved to an empty cascading stack.
NOTES: Not all games are winnable. You can reject a newly-dealt hand that looks unwinnable by clicking New Game again. If you click New Game before moving any cards, the game is not counted as a loss. Click Undo to undo one move at a time, or Start Over to undo all moves in the current game.
Seahaven Towers is a trademark of Art Cabral, used with permission.
- October 12, 2011 New version 1.2
- October 26, 2011 New version 1.3
- October 29, 2011 New version 1.4
- December 11, 2013 New version 2.0.0
- December 18, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- January 03, 2014 New version 2.1.0
- January 18, 2014 New version 2.2.0
- January 29, 2014 New version 2.3.0
- March 01, 2014 New version 2.3.1
- March 29, 2014 New version 2.3.2
- December 12, 2014 New version 2.4.0
- December 20, 2014 New version 2.4.1
- December 05, 2015 New version 3.0.0
- January 11, 2016 New version 3.0.1
- February 14, 2016 New version 3.1.0
- November 07, 2016 New version 4.0.1