- new flat interface
- faster startup
ZeroTimer does one thing and does it well: it lets you precisely measure the time it takes to do different tasks.
Each and every time, it starts counting from zero. This way you can have unlimited pauses between different runs.
- fast startup and minimal memory usage
- tap and hold the start / stop button to achieve better precision, as the timer starts or stops only when the button is released.
- persistent timer. You can quit the application, restart your phone, even upgrade your firmware and the timer will keep going. The timer keeps going even when the application is in the background, without consuming battery.
- individually delete any of the previous runs in the history view
- iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad support
Try it today!
- June 24, 2011 New version 2.0
- June 27, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 18, 2011 New version 2.1
- October 24, 2012 New version 2.8.1
- January 25, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 27, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 29, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 31, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 14, 2013 New version 2.8.5
- February 20, 2013 New version 2.8.6
- June 28, 2013 New version 3.0