What's New- MobiLinc Connect: Creating location variables now adheres to ISY variable naming conventions.
- Added support for CCTV Security Pro DVRs and Wirepath cameras.
- Fixed a couple of bugs that could cause MobiLinc to crash.
- Other misc bug fixes.
From our 3.21.00 Release:
Two major new features for ISY-99x series controllers:
PUSH Notifications and Geo-fence awareness!
PUSH Notifications for devices, programs, variables, and security:
Available only to MobiLinc Connect users, MobiLinc now can real-time push notifications to your iOS devices for device, program, variable, and security state changes. For example, setup a notification in MobiLinc to alert your iOS device(s) if an INSTEON device turns ON, OFF, or goes to a set percentage.
Notifications can be configured for all devices, programs, state/integer variables, and ELK security status. All messages are completely custom (user defined) in app.
- For Devices or Programs, pick your device/program and go to Advanced Options->Notifications to configure.
- For Variables, select your variable and tap "Configure Notifications"
- For ELK, go to My Settings->Security Settings->Notifications to configure area notifications.
With the new geo-fencing feature, MobiLinc is now location aware and can set a variable in the ISY indicating if your iOS device is inside (1) or outside (0) of the defined region. You can then use this variable how you see fit in your ISY programs. For example:
If your iPhone is leaving home, set the alarm and turn the inside lights off.
If your iPhone is arriving home, open the garage door, disarm area(s), and turn the inside lights on.
To get started, please follow these directions:
- Go to My Settings->Location Settings.
- Configure your region.
- Once saved, MobiLinc will write a 1 or a 0 to indicate if the iOS device is inside or outside of the region.
Geo-fencing is available on the following iOS devices:
- iPhone 4/4S/5
- iPad 2 cellular
- iPad 3/4 cellular and Wi-Fi
Other ISY specific additions:
- Added option to sort variables A-Z or by name.
- Added Option to sort ELK zones by A-Z or by number.
- Added Option to Bypass an ELK security zone by tapping on the zone name.
- Added Option to Query for Zone Voltage by tapping on the zone name.
- Added kWh to the Energy channels.
- Added Query iMeterSolo option when tapping on the iMeterSolo chart pie piece.
- FIXED: On initial setup, the thermostat heating/cooling status wasn't reflected. This is now fixed.
- FIXED: There was a bug with the iPad display and IO Linc sensor. If the sensor is a controller of a scene, if you tap that sensor, it will now execute the command for the scene. This brings the behavior in line with the iPhone/icon based control.
- FIXED: a MJPEG streaming issue with Tenvis cameras.
- FREE for MobiLinc HD/iPhone users: 20 new icons for your devices/scenes/programs.
- Added additional IP Cameras.
- Bug Fixes.
App DescriptionMobiLinc Featured in National Verizon Commercial over the 2012 Thanksgiving holiday!
Also featured on ABC News
and PC Pro Magazine
-> Access your ISY-99x series controller ANYWHERE with MobiLinc Connect, the easiest way to connect with your ISY. Also supports direct ISY connections.
-> Supports Geo-fencing (ISY Only)
-> Supports PUSH Notifications (MobiLinc Connect)
-> Designed for Retina screens!
Turn your iPad into a central home automation center for the entire house!
From the intuitive and realistic thermostats, keypads, switches, and other devices, MobiLinc HD is so simple to use anyone, including your guests, can navigate even the most complex of all home automation setups with ease. If you can turn on a switch, you can use MobiLinc HD.
Interact with your thermostat, lights, keypads, switches, scenes, and other devices as if you were standing in front of the actual device. Press and hold the switch to fade a device or scene. Double tap the switch to turn the device or scene instantly on. Tap the thermostat to change temperature and operation modes.
MobiLinc HD comes with a message center feature called Touch Note. Using your finger, leave a message on the home screen for a family member or loved one. To clear, use a two finger swipe across the screen or shake the iPad. Touch Note can be disabled under Settings.
MobiLinc supports the following controllers:
- All ISY Series Controllers from Universal Devices (including Z-Wave).
- SmartLinc 2412N Firmware Version 3.x.
- PowerLinc 2414 USB or Serial.
MobiLinc HD Plug-Ins:
- IP Cameras. Supports over 200 IP Camera Manufacturers. See http://mobilinc.com for a complete list. RTSP (H.264/MPEG4/Sound), JPEG, MJPEG, and Pan/Tilt/Zoom controls supported.
- ELK Security panel. Arm/disarm areas, control outputs, and see zone status. Requires the ISY-ELK plug-in.
- Resource Manager (ISY Only) Turn any device or scene into a custom timer or self-monitored energy manager.
MobiLinc HD Features:
- Supports MobiLinc Connect (ISY Only).
- PUSH Notifications on device, program, variable, security changes (MobiLinc Connect Only).
- Geo-fencing (ISY Only).
- Customizable backgrounds. You can use your own pictures!
- Graphical Real-Device Interaction.
- Touch Note.
- Username and password authentication.
- Works over Wi-Fi and cellular connections.
- Multiple Profile Support.
- Wi-Fi auto-discover and sync with ISY or SmartLinc.
- Real-time device and program status.
- Control all of your INSTEON and X10 Devices.
- Thermostat, Irrigation, and Garage Door support. (ISY and SmartLinc Only)
- Weather Support. (ISY Only)
- Program support. Execute program commands and see program status in real-time. (ISY Only)
- Folder Support. (ISY and SmartLinc Only)
- Energy Support. (ISY-994i Only. Historical energy data access requires subscription.)
- Supports up to 1024 INSTEON or X10 Devices.
- Supports up to 1024 Scenes.
- Supports up to 1024 Programs. (ISY Only)
- Transfer Settings and Plug-Ins to another MobiLinc app via Wi-Fi.
MobiLinc HD Requirements:
- iPad OS 5.0 or later
- iPhone/Touch OS 5.0
- One of the following INSTEON Controllers:
- Universal Devices ISY Series (v2.7.0 and later w/2413S PLM or ZWave Dongle).
- SmartLinc Firmware Version 3.x.
- PowerLinc Controller 2414U or 2414S w/SDM 3.08.
MobiLinc HD on iPhone/iPod Touch:
- When running MobiLinc HD on the iPhone or iPod touch, MobiLinc HD operates as MobiLinc Pro.
- All screenshots were taken while connected to ISY-994i with the Weather and ELK module installed.
- MobiLinc HD Web Commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FGK4m4v26A
- Geo-fence and Push Configuration: http://youtu.be/9-N-8Go016I
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MobiLinc
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/MobileIntSolutions
- Support: http://forum.mobilinc.com
March 12, 2014 New version 4.00.02
March 07, 2014 New version 4.00.01
March 02, 2014 New version 4.00.00
September 22, 2013 New version 3.21.03
June 11, 2013 New version 3.21.01
May 26, 2013 New version 3.21.00
February 18, 2011 Initial Release