148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: POWER HUNGRY :: Read Our Full Review >>
DataMan is a great app for those with limited data plans, but its constant location tracking is a serious power drain.
What's NewUpdate English help text for Precise Tracking and Geotag.
App DescriptionThe most powerful and precise weapon against data overage charges! DataMan monitors and manages your data usage in real time, closely tracking your data activities every 10 minutes. No other apps come close to DataMan for its precision. Plus, receive alerts the moment you exceed your usage thresholds, without having to open DataMan. The technologies and features in DataMan help you make smarter decisions to manage consumption and save money.
● Precisely track your daily, weekly and monthly data usage for cellular (3G/EDGE/GPRS) and Wi-Fi. You can view your usage across different days, even drilling down to see the hourly details.
● Get alerts the moment you exceed your cellular data usage thresholds, without having to open DataMan. Let the world's most advanced real time data usage manager help you stop overage charges.
● Geotag your data activities and view them on a map. You can zoom in on the map to see the time and usage for certain places. Very useful when you travel and roam.
● 4 levels of usage thresholds and 3 data allowances (daily, weekly and monthly) for you to customize to suit your data plan.
● Works all over the world with all carriers. No login is required to your carrier's website.
● Always up-to-date usage statistics. No need to wait hours or days for your carrier to refresh and give you the latest statistics.
● Easy setup. Set your bill start date and data allowance, and you're done. DataMan is now monitoring your usage in the background.
Save More Money:
★ Use DataMan for iPad if you got an iPad with 3G.
★ Use VoiceMan to manage your voice minutes in real time. Track incoming and outgoing calls.
★ Use WifiMan to manage your Wi-Fi data usage in real time with custom usage alerts
● "If you need to track your data use or set alerts for when you're approaching usage limits (also handy when traveling abroad), DataMan is exactly what you need." TUAW
● "DataMan saves money by warning of data overages. An even more precise and powerful weapon than AT&T’s myWireless app." Cult of Mac
● "I wouldn’t dream of being without DataMan." The Mac Observer
● "For those who’ve mysteriously exceeded their data allowances and been dinged by AT&T." The Apple Blog
● "Presents you with more information than most data monitoring applications." TiPb
● "Simple, but powerful app. Gives you all the insight you might need and more." AppAdvice
● "Valuable tool in taming your data usage, identifying fraudulent overcharges." MacWorld
● Your privacy is protected. Location data is stored in your device. It is not transmitted nor shared with anyone.
● There's also a free DataMan Lite for you to try the basic features.
Visit our website for Support or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't respond to your review in App Store as we don't have your email.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. You can turn Geotag off if you don't want to use this feature or to conserve battery life.
April 13, 2011 New version 3.2
September 24, 2010 Initial Release