- new location added!!
- game center support
- visuals improved
- fps improved
Strongholds: New Age
Card based strategy game with wifi or 3G multiplayer!
Reviews of early (iPhone) version:
"It Will Grab You By The Neck! It’s one of the better “quick campaign” strategy games I’ve played" - theAppera.com
"Definitely worth its price as a unique game combining turn based strategy concepts with a card based playing system." - theportablegamer.com
"this is a high quality pick up and play title." - http://touchreviews.net
"Strongholds also has a really nice graphical look" - appversity.com
"It's pretty, it's playable and it's pacey for a card battler" - Pocketgamer.co.uk
"Strongholds is a good looking, easy to use, simple to understand, turn by turn strategy game with amazing potential" - 148apps.com
The action takes place in the near future when a confrontation between two armory corporations turns into armed conflict. Your purpose is to construct the stronghold and destroy the enemy.
However the enemy's purpose is the same.
- more than 100 tactical and battle cards
- multiplayer with your progress status!
- 3D graphics with an abundance of animation
- multilevel damage model
- gameplay is designed for short battles that won't take much of your time
- each move ends with autosave
- listen to your own music while plaiyng the game
- variety of game results — each battle develops unpredictably
- OpenFeint support
- Game Center support
Recommended for fans of: Orions, MtG, Arcomage and all CCG games.
- June 20, 2011 New version 1.1
- March 10, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- December 28, 2010 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- December 21, 2010 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- November 26, 2010 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- November 25, 2010 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99