Please report issues to us at [email protected] We are unable to respond to your App Store feedback.
IMPORTANT: After upgrading AnyConnect you must manually Connect with AnyConnect prior to using Apple's Connect on Demand functions.
3.0.12257 contains fixes for March 2015 OpenSSL security vulnerabilities
LICENSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS:
Trial AnyConnect Apex (ASA) licenses are available for administrators at www.cisco.com/go/license
AnyConnect for iOS requires Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Boot image 8.0(4) or later. For additional licensing questions, please contact ac-mobile-license-request (AT) cisco.com and include a copy of "show version" from your Cisco ASA.
As of November 2014, new license options (Plus/Apex) are available for purchase. These licenses include Mobile support. http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/security/anyconnect-og.pdf
Cisco AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from any Apple iOS 6 or later device by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other iOS applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity. Through the use of Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS), TCP-based applications and latency-sensitive traffic (such as voice over IP [VoIP]) are provided an optimized communication path to corporate resources.
Additionally, AnyConnect support IPsec IKEv2 with Next Generation Encryption.
- Automatically adapts its tunneling to the most efficient method possible based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS.
- DTLS provides an optimized connection for TCP-based application access and latency-sensitive traffic, such as VoIP traffic
- Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
- Wide Range of Authentication Options: RADIUS, RSA SecurID, Active Directory/Kerberos, Digital Certificates, LDAP, multifactor authentication
- Supports certificate deployment using Apple iOS and AnyConnect integrated SCEP
- Compatible with Apple iOS Connect On Demand VPN capability for automatic VPN connections when required by an application
- Policies can be preconfigured or configured locally, and can be automatically updated from the VPN headend
- Access to internal IPv4 and IPv6 network resources
- Administrator-controlled split / full tunneling network access policy
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator having difficulties configuring or utilizing the Application, please contact your designated support point of contact.
If you would like to give feedback, suggestions, or leave comments directly to the team, you can reach us on Twitter by using the #anyconnect hashtag.
iPhone - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect30/user/guide/iphone-ugac-ios.html
iPad - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect30/user/guide/ipad-ugac-ios.html
- May 02, 2015 New version 3.0.12257
- March 19, 2015 New version 3.0.12249
- February 19, 2015 New version 3.0.12240
- November 03, 2014 New version 3.0.12169
- September 03, 2014 New version 3.0.12119
- June 23, 2014 New version 3.0.09440
- April 11, 2014 New version 3.0.09353
- February 07, 2014 New version 3.0.09266
- October 16, 2013 New version 3.0.09231
- September 10, 2013 New version 3.0.09179
- February 13, 2013 New version 3.0.09115
- December 11, 2012 New version 3.0.09097
- May 19, 2012 New version 2.5.5130
- March 17, 2012 New version 2.5.5112
- December 20, 2011 New version 2.5.4049
- October 25, 2011 New version 2.5.4038
- September 17, 2011 New version 2.4.4019