What's NewThe following 2 bugs have been fixed:
1. AnyConnect resolves a partial URL as a DNS name. On "captive DNS" networks, this can result in AnyConnect connecting to the wrong IP address and failing the connection.
2. After importing a profile with a connection that has the same description as the active connection, the VPN plugins can become out of sync.
App DescriptionAdministrators â€“ If you have any questions regarding licensing or would like evaluation licenses, please contact ac-mobile-license-request (AT) cisco.com and include a copy of "show version" from your Cisco ASA. If you already have an Essentials or Premium ASA license, you may use the automated license request tool at: https://tools.cisco.com/SWIFT/Licensing/PrivateRegistrationServlet?FormId=717.
Please note that AnyConnect for iOS requires a Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) running software image 8.0(3).1 or later. The ASA requires an AnyConnect Mobile license (L-ASA-AC-M-55XX=), as well as either an AnyConnect Essentials (L-ASA-AC-E-55XX=) or AnyConnect Premium Clientless SSL VPN Edition (L-ASA-AC-SSL-YYYY=) license, where XX is the last two digits of your ASA model number and YYYY is the number of simultaneous users. AnyConnect Mobile and Essentials licenses are enabled per ASA, there is no per user charge for either of these licenses.
Cisco AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from any Apple iOS 5 or later device by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other iOS 4 applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity. Through the use of Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS), TCP-based applications and latency-sensitive traffic (such as voice over IP [VoIP]) are provided an optimized communication path to corporate resources.
Additionally, AnyConnect support IPsec IKEv2 with Next Generation Encryption.
- Automatically adapts its tunneling to the most efficient method possible based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS
- DTLS provides an optimized connection for TCP-based application access and latency-sensitive traffic, such as VoIP traffic
- Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
- Wide Range of Authentication Options: RADIUS, RSA SecurID, Active Directory/Kerberos, Digital Certificates, LDAP, multifactor authentication
- Supports certificate deployment using Apple iOS and AnyConnect integrated SCEP
- Compatible with Apple iOS Connect On Demand VPN capability for automatic VPN connections when required by an application
- Policies can be preconfigured or configured locally, and can be automatically updated from the VPN headend
- Access to internal IPv4 and IPv6 network resources
- Administrator-controlled split / full tunneling network access policy
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organizationâ€™s support department. If you are a System Administrator having difficulties configuring or utilizing the Application, please contact your designated support point of contact.
If you would like to give feedback, suggestions, or leave comments directly to the team, you can reach us on Twitter by using the #anyconnect hashtag.
iPhone - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect30/user/guide/iphone-ugac-ios.html
iPad - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect30/user/guide/ipad-ugac-ios.html
February 08, 2014 New version 3.0.09266
October 16, 2013 New version 3.0.09231
September 26, 2013 New version 3.0.09179
February 13, 2013 New version 3.0.09115
December 11, 2012 New version 3.0.09097
May 18, 2012 New version 2.5.5130
September 20, 2010 Initial Release