What's NewVer. 1.2.1
-minor bug fix (deleting a project works again from projects screen)
- iOS 4.2 compatible
1.2 (November 5, 2010)
- Pull down on projects table to see a tabulated total estimated cost for all projects listed with price information
- Pull down on material list table (from within a project) to display room measurements for quick access
- User interface improvements to table views
- You can now add notes to tasks and materials
- "Getting Ready For The Season" popup in projects view displays things to do to get your home ready for the upcoming season. Updates on a monthly basis. (can be disabled in settings)
- Added a undo on delete feature for materials, task, windows and doors (can be disabled in settings)
- Two more "How To's" have been added
Ver. 1.1 (October 14, 2010)
- Added ability to change project name
- Added support for the metric system
- Improved the accuracy of the rounding in room stats
- Changed application icon slightly
Ver 1.0 (September 25, 2010)
- Initial release
App Description"Handy Man DIY is certainly a handy utilities app with which to begin any project idea which has been brewing in your head!" Review by: CooliPhoneiPadapps
A feature packed home improvement planner designed to assist you in renovating your home by providing the information you need to complete a new project. Need to find out how much paint, flooring or trim you need? Enter in your room measurements and let Handy Man DIY do the math.
Handy Man DIY does it all for you!
Anyone can be a home improvement guru with Handy Man DIY's detailed how to videos and instructions. Handy Man takes the guess work out of shopping with prebuilt material lists for common household projects or you can build your own. It also allows you to enter price information to estimate project cost.
Our goal is to make Handy Man DIY the only home improvement app you will ever need!
- Store room details for later reference, as well as calculate various room dimensions.
- Floor and wall square footage
- Total length of walls (great for determining amount of crown molding, chair rail, or trim)
- Room volume
- Store dimensions for windows and doors for later reference
- Create shopping lists
- Prebuilt shopping list of common home improvement projects
- Over 500 frequently used items to choose from
- Estimate how much a project will cost by entering in quantity and price information
- Email shopping lists
- Create task lists of things you want to accomplish for each project
- Detailed written description of how to proceed on a project
- Video tutorial to show you complete a project
- Material list of items needed for each project
- "Getting Ready For The Season" displays seasonal reminders of tasks to get your home ready
* This application and the application makers are are not associated with the content in the “How To” section contained within this application. All trademarks, properties, and copyrights belong to their respective owners. The price charged for this app covers development costs only.
September 25, 2010 Initial Release