better performance on newest devices
Samurai II: Vengeance enhanced MADFINGER Games 4th anniversary edition.
Madfinger game classic polished and ready to rumble.
-== Featured in the Gorgeous Games by Apple !!! ==-
-== "Samurai II is a very entertaining title with solid gameplay and stunning graphics." MacWorld.com ==-
The long-awaited sequel to Samurai: Way of the Warrior has finally arrived on iPhone and iPad! While the original got rave reviews for its stylized manga graphics and quick, bloody gameplay, Samurai II delivers even more action and an intuitive new control scheme.
SlideToPlay.com - 4/4
Ipadarena.com - 10/10
AppSpy.com - 5/5
MacWorld.com - 4.5/5
AppAdvice.com - 4.5/5
Gamezebo.com - 4.5/5
Touchreviews.net - 4.5/5
Nineoverten.com - 4.5/5
Gamerstemple.com - 90/100
Pixeljumpers.com - 9/10
Samurai: Way of the Warrior was featured in Best Games of 2009 by Apple – Samurai II is a true successor, aided by over a year of focused development. Overall production values and vicious action put Samurai II on par with console 3D brawlers. Screenshots don’t do Samurai II justice – the fluid action has to be seen running at 60 frames per second on the Retina display or popping off the iPad screen.
But looks alone won’t carry a game – the developers listened to fan feedback and improved gameplay throughout. With a new virtual d-pad, dynamic camera, environmental puzzles, traps, and vicious new enemies, Samurai II is brand new experience for hack ‘n’ slash gamers on the go.
Samurai II sends Daisuke on a quest for revenge across the war-scorched countryside. From a seafaring village to a flying fortress to the legendary Isle of the Dead, the samurai will stop at nothing to hunt down his arch-enemy Orochi. Will he get his Vengeance?
* Universal app - supports iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S/5/S, iPod Touch 3G, and iPad/2/3/4/Air. The game is optimized to take advantage of each device's strengths.
* Intuitive virtual joystick ensures you’re slicing up baddies, not swiping the screen.
* Dynamic camera finds the best perspective for each encounter, adding variety while keeping focused on the action.
* Tense, quick and gory battle sequences!
- Battle hordes of on-screen enemies wielding new weapons and sporting unique abilities.
- Stay nimble and plan your attacks – roll out of harm’s way and eliminate ranged enemies like the Samurai Archer before they can strike.
* Improved gameplay includes new features.
- Solve environmental puzzles, avoid dangerous traps, and discover useful items.
- The fight is on - not to worry, the combat never takes a back seat to platforming or fetch-quests.
* RPG elements reward skilled players – upgrade the Samurai’s health, buy new attack combos and upgrade them to devastating levels.
* Between levels, gorgeous anime-style comic panels tell the samurai’s tale with original hand-drawn artwork.
* New survival mode pits the samurai against waves of enemies, giving hardcore players a score-attack mode to hone their skills. Two games in one!
* Runs at 60 frames per second on iPhone 4G and iPod 4G.
* Advanced AI system on par with console games. Goal Oriented Action Planning architecture is used in many PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 games.
* Samurai II is developed on the Unity 3D 4.2 engine, the latest technology available on mobile devices.
* Apple Game Center support, including Leaderboards and Achievements.
*Support iCloud to transfer save between various devices
*Support MFI Controllers ( Gamepads)
* Original soundtrack – in classic samurai movie style, soft music builds with the heat of battle.
Special Thanks To : ImNoSuperMan, PureSkill, Squarezero, Rocco, eggzbacon, Prab
- December 29, 2010 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- December 22, 2010 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- December 20, 2010 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 20, 2010 New version 1.0.3
- November 11, 2010 New version 1.0.2
- October 26, 2010 New version 1.0.1
- May 24, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 01, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 03, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 07, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 23, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 26, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 30, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 03, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- February 01, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- February 04, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 23, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- March 17, 2015 New version 1.1.3
- March 17, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- March 21, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- May 14, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 16, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 20, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 22, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 24, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 05, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- February 13, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- February 19, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- March 26, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99