148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: HECTIC YET PRETTY :: Read Our Full Review >>
Watercolor War is a decent shooter with art direction that will easily win you over.
What's New- Updated Achievements
- New names for old ones
- 1 new achievement
App DescriptionFEATURED on Oct. 20, 2010: Cocos2d Games of the Day
Delve first hand into a typical 9 year old kid's wild, and sometimes graphic, classroom imagination in an addicting shooter where you must defend against his hand drawn war creations (and products of boredom, for lack of better words) to progress to the next classroom— where a new battle awaits.
- 3 different modes of play
- Unlockable Mini Games
- 4 different amazing power-ups
- Gameplay in both Portait AND Landscape orientation
- Achievements and Leaderboards from Openfeint and Game Center
- An amazing watercolor art graphics form
- An awesome 8-bit DubStep soundtrack
- Sound Effects as well!
You remember being bored in school right? Everyone from time to time has doodled on their paper when they should be taking notes. But what would happen if those doodles had a world of their own?
Fight off the doodles in your own world. It's time to suit up soldier, cause this war needs you!
October 12, 2010 Initial Release