• iOS 7
• Bug fixes
Taptu is a social news reader that puts all your favorite stuff in one app.
Add your favorite web sites, blogs, and social networks like Facebook or Twitter, and see them transformed into gorgeous visual streams.
Create highly personalised streams in the StreamStudio: Merge several news feeds into one stream, and rename and color-code that stream. Turn on Taptu Magic to let Taptu learn what you like and tailor your streams to your interests. Create customized keyword searches to keep you up to date on a specific topic.
Read and reply to what your friends write on Facebook and Twitter.
Save articles to read them later using Instapaper, Pocket or Taptu's bookmarks.
Sync your streams across devices, platforms, and your browser at taptu.com.
== Reviews ==
TechCrunch: "The design itself is sleek and clean, allowing you to separate each stream...If you are a power reader or a news junkie, Taptu's app is the way to go. Not only does it allow you to access a large number of news sources (thousands), in an easy to read interface, but it allows you to personalize and customize your feeds"
Wired.com: "Taptu's secret sauce lets you mash up mixed streams...I didn't give up on it after some initial enthusiasm. I kept going back not only to read up on things but also to try things out that occurred to me randomly and to tinker with feeds"
== Features ==
= Find and add streams =
* Add streams: Choose from a huge variety of featured topical streams in our StreamStore. It's all free.
* Find even more content using the search box and Bing RSS Search
= StreamStudio =
* DJ your News: Mix & merge streams and color-code them to your liking. Add and remove sources from Taptu's topical streams or create custom Search Streams by filtering your streams with a keyword.
= Taptu Magic =
* Make your streams more interesting: Let Taptu learn what you're into from your reading habits so we can make your streams more relevant to you.
* Suppose you're into football but not tennis and you've added Taptu's sports stream. Taptu Magic will learn what articles you read and show you more football and less tennis.
* You can still add and remove sources from your streams, and you can always switch off Taptu Magic, so you're in control.
= Social networks =
* Read your favorite social streams - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
* Share: Post articles and share streams to your friends.
* Post to, like, comment or re-tweet from your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn streams
== Feedback ==
Found a bug, got stuck, have a suggestion? Drop us an email at [email protected]
Follow us on:
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MyTaptu
Twitter - http://twitter.com/taptu
Web - https://www.taptu.com
- June 20, 2011 New version 1.5.1
- June 02, 2011 New version 1.5
- April 22, 2011 New version 1.4.1
- April 14, 2011 New version 1.4
- March 29, 2011 New version 1.3.2
- March 14, 2011 New version 1.3.1
- February 28, 2011 New version 1.3
- December 19, 2010 New version 1.2
- November 30, 2010 New version 1.1
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.5.1
- September 28, 2011 New version 1.6.1
- November 16, 2011 New version 1.6.2
- December 02, 2011 New version 1.6.3
- April 27, 2012 New version 2.1
- May 08, 2012 New version 2.1.1
- June 20, 2012 New version 2.1.2
- September 18, 2012 New version 2.2
- October 23, 2012 New version 2.2.1
- November 17, 2012 New version 2.2.2
- December 20, 2012 New version 2.3.1
- January 17, 2013 New version 2.3.3
- February 23, 2013 New version 2.4.0
- March 15, 2013 New version 2.4.1
- March 30, 2013 New version 2.5
- April 19, 2013 New version 2.5.1
- May 20, 2013 New version 2.5.2
- June 18, 2013 New version 2.5.3
- July 15, 2013 New version 2.5.4
- August 10, 2013 New version 2.5.5
- October 31, 2013 New version 2.6