Updated for iOS7. Plus, one new site.
Key West Ghost Tour. This laid-back beach town will surprise you with its dark, sinister charm. Infanticide, suicide, and necrophilia are all part of Key West's tragic past. Was Carl Tanzler a hopeless romantic, or was he a raving lunatic? And who is that creepy Robert the Doll you see on t-shirts around town?
Key West is known as Bone Island, for a reason. Floods wash up more bones all the time... whose are buried under the foundation at Captain Tony's, or in the back yards of some of these historic houses and bars?
The walking tour is about a mile long and visits 8 haunted sites.
Two Buck Tours allow you to tour on your terms:
- Take the tour when you want, with whom you want
- Go at your own pace; Yes, you can stop for a drink
- Too spooked? Rain? Resume the tour later
- Detailed maps and directions guide you to the most haunted sites
- Photos, text and audio narration introduce you to the haunting, often tragic tales
Once the tour is downloaded, it is self-contained on your phone - no internet connection needed. Narrated in English. Tours are historically accurate to the best of our ability... given the subject matter.
Not visiting anytime soon? The narrative and photos will give you a taste of the city.
- September 20, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- January 01, 2013 New version 1.1
- May 10, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- May 27, 2014 New version 1.2
- May 30, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 23, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99