148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: NO BACK FLIPS HERE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Notepad apps are a burgeoning category on the iPad App Store, but Flip Note needs some more work before you'll flip for it.
What's New- Fix bug crashing from version 1.2.1
App DescriptionThis app is worth $1.99, but we decide to give it for free. If you guys think this app is useful, please support us by 'like' our facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/epsilonmobile Your support is the greatest compensation for our effort :)
"If your needs are such that you like keeping everything in one place, you may find Flip Notes to be the best choice." - 148apps.com
******** DESCRIPTION ********
Flip Note is the most beautiful note-taking app ever designed for iPad. It is developed for creative people who need something simple, intuitive yet powerful to capture the brilliant ideas. And if you need something more than text, the concept sketching tools are simply there for you to doodle. Spend more time focusing on our creativity and imagination and let the app do the rest of work.
CAPTURE YOUR IDEAS IN A FLASH!!!
******** NEW FEATURES - VERSION 1.2 ********
- Enhance drawing functions
- Add landscape mode
- Support topic page
- Improve search function
- Support bookmark searching
******** BASIC FEATURES ********
- Flip pages interactively
- Text fastly with Select, Select All, Select Line, Paste commands
- Sketch immediately and beautifully with Freehand, Line, Rectange, Eclipse tools
- Adjust line width with 4 types
- Email to your partners with 1-click
- Export your page to photos library with 1-click
- Add/Remove pages
- Go to page
- Search and Table of Contents
******** Here are some ways for you to use Flip Note ********
- Sketch your ideas daily
- Discuss with your partners using convenient sketching board (your iPad)
- Take notes for your daily activities or in a class
If you have any idea for our application, do not hestitate to contact us:
February 06, 2012 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
April 18, 2011 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
October 05, 2010 Initial Release