- Song Durations now allow you to track how long your setlists are as you create them.
- Bugs Fixed:
Auto-Scrolling while zoomed in or out should now work as expected.
You can now select a key of "G" in the song editor
Use your iPad as your music binder when performing!
There is no longer any need to carry around sheet music. Create chord charts and organize them into reusable setlists in iChordChart. Use the built in metronome to help you keep time, and switch keys or add a capo on-the-fly so you're never left trying to transpose a song in the middle of a practice.
No additional subscription fees necessary like other apps in the store. Just purchase the app and you're ready to go!
Please Note: There has been some confusion about ratings and sharing. Songs are only shared if you choose to share them. Also ratings are never transmitted to us, they are your own personal rating of the song on your iPad.
- April 14, 2012 New version 2.2
- March 27, 2012 New version 2.1
- March 07, 2012 New version 2.0.3
- November 11, 2011 New version 2.0.2
- November 01, 2011 New version 2.0.1
- October 25, 2011 New version 2.0