The brand-new EE ToolKit Pro for iPhone and iPad is here! Yet again I have spared no efforts and implemented a great amount of new features and this time also settings. You can now configure between the American style or the European IEC resistor symbol type. You can even set V or U as your preferred voltage character. And this works for all the schematic drawings and the formulas all over the App!
In order to make that happen I had to re-design all the graphics and at the same time, of course, I improved them as well. I really hope you like the new look as much as I do.
I am also introducing a brand new Favorites page! Each tool or calculator can now be selected as Favorite and it will show up in the Favorite page. This provides a new and very quick access to your most favorite tools. The order of the Favorites can be rearranged, if required.
A Lot of new tools have been added and the existing ones have been improved. One of the new tools that clearly stands out is the new resistor circuit recommender. So, imagine you need a 1% resistor value but you have only E6 or E12 values available. Let's say you need 35.7Ω and you need it now. No time to order it. So, ... just ask the tool! No manual calculation required!
The LED Tools have been completely re-designed. There is now a picker, which lets you pick the typical forward voltage for different LED type colors. Three more tools have been added. One of them is an application example with the TI TPS61165 where you can control the brightness of a LED display backlight with a PWM. This is both great for understanding PWM in general and for trying it in a real application like in this backlight control.
SUMMARY OF THE NEW FEATURES:
Ω Support for iOS 9
Ω Optimized and improved all graphics and formulas (especially for the iPhone 6/6S Plus and the iPad Pro)
Ω Added the resistor circuit recommender
Ω American style / IEC style resistor symbol switch
Ω Added all new Favorites page
Ω Added Iref to the dB Converter Tool
Ω Improvements to the Wire Ampacity tool (adding also AWG as input field)
Ω Accuracy fixes to the Resistor Color Code tools for values < 1 Ohm
Ω The linear regulator tool now takes the R2*Iadj term into consideration
Ω Updates to the connector page
Ω New LED tools:
- LED with constant current source
- Display LED backlight control via PWM
- Visible Light Spectrum browsing
Ω Frequency Generator specific:
- added the BPM feature (pulsed audio out) to the frequency generator. You can now pulse the generated audio within a range is 1 - 600 BPM!
- A new Phase-Out setting is now available. Configure the phase out (phase shift of 180 degrees) for each channel individually. Note that once phase out is activated for a channel, the setting is also visible on the main frequency generator and the sweep page (red text). Phase Out is not available on the Noise page!
Please don't forget to also rate this new version of the EE ToolKit PRO. This is very important for me. Thank you so much!
This is the brand-new Electronics Engineering ToolKit! A highly rated and recommended productivity app, the EE ToolKit just received another very big update since its introduction in 2011. The app is suited for anyone interested in electrical engineering, from students to hobbyists to electrical engineers.
!!! This is a UNIVERSAL App - for iPhone and iPad !!! - with In-App upgrade to PRO
WHAT OTHER USERS ARE SAYING:
"EE Toolkit - Best App Ever"
"Excellent and nicely done app!"
"The best I've seen and used"
"Great Tool for Electronic Geeks!"
"One electronics app to rule them all!"
"Accurate and Excellent"
"Must have for electronics engineers"
THE EE TOOLKIT FEATURES:
Ω more than 100 electronic applications
Ω amazingly great multi-functional keyboard
Ω color code picker tools
Ω now with a brand-new Audio Scope and a frequency pitch detector
Ω new Favorites page
Ω of course with a full-featured frequency generator
Ω extra large component reference section (incl. 7400 Series, PIC family, etc.) with the option to open pdf datasheets live or by e.g. iBooks
Ω simple and quick unit conversion within the single calculators
Ω fast on-the-fly conversions and calculations
Ω real-time circuit simulations
Ω support for preferred E series, sliders and min/max calculations
Ω auto-save of all entries over several sessions
Ω and many many more
- July 06, 2011 New version 1.6.1
- October 14, 2011 New version 1.7.2
- April 19, 2012 New version 2.0.1
- June 20, 2012 New version 2.1.0
- October 23, 2012 New version 2.2.3
- October 26, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 19, 2012 New version 2.3.2
- November 19, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 25, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 26, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 29, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 02, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 12, 2012 New version 2.4.0
- December 31, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 15, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 09, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 12, 2013 New version 3.0.4
- February 20, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 21, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 24, 2013 New version 3.1.0
- March 07, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 15, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 11, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 12, 2013 New version 3.2.3
- April 16, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 29, 2013 New version 3.3.1
- April 29, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 05, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 20, 2013 New version 3.4.7
- May 24, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 11, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- July 31, 2013 New version 4.0.3
- August 10, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 02, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 21, 2013 New version 5.0.3
- November 21, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 01, 2013 New version 5.1.5
- December 18, 2013 New version 5.2.3
- February 11, 2014 New version 5.3.7
- February 20, 2014 New version 5.4.1
- March 29, 2014 New version 5.5.0
- November 27, 2014 New version 6.0.0
- March 08, 2015 New version 6.1.4
- March 16, 2015 New version 6.1.6
- March 23, 2015 New version 6.1.7
- December 13, 2015 New version 7.0.3