- Full iOS 5 compatibility
- Visual improvements
- Minor bug fixed
Last days available for download!
On a planet at war, a new brigade of mechanical soldiers was created to fight the attacks from experimental and modified creatures commanded by the enemy forces. They are the last resort of a devastated civilization which struggles to avoid its own extinction. A brigade of giant destructors equipped with powerful weapons designed and devised for the purpose of annihilating the hordes of the enemy. Choose one of the three different Mechs depending on the type of mission and help win this war. Beginning by freeing the main communication facility at the capital city, the different missions will lead you through snow-capped mountains, an abandoned prison in the desert and more, up to the space. As your level rises up, you will be able to equip a higher number of armaments and your team will provide you with more powerful weapons.
- 3 Mechs with different features.
- 16 missions in different locations combining three playing modes.
- 11 powerful weapons: UZI, magnum, grenade launcher, sniper, machine gun, shotgun, flamethrower, rocket launcher, missile launcher, electric cannon and saw.
- Amazing 3D graphics depicting very different locations.
- Fling Mini compatible.
* Press Quotes *******************
"I’d definitely recommend fans of the genre adding this to their collection of dual-stick shooters." - ifanzine.com
"DEATH COP - Mechanical Unit: uno shooter game 3 in 1." - iphoneitalia.com
"You won’t find the wide variety of shooter gameplay in a single game elsewhere." - mobiletechreview.com
"The gameplay is great; the controls are great and action is non-stop..." - wirebot.com
"Death Cop is a unique game, providing a dual-stick shooter, vertical scrolling shooter and first-person shooting range experiences all in one package." - touchmyapps.com
"FreeAppReport.com Showcased App!"
- August 12, 2011 New version 2.0.2
- September 08, 2012 New version 3.0.0
- September 08, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 07, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99