- Fixed a bug while saving a song that could lead to save it more than once
It's an electronic programmable guitar. Stylish, portable and practical, it is suitable for the students, for the ones who want to play with it, for entertaining friends, to amaze your partner, …
- 1st Germany Top Music
- 1st Österreich Top Music
- 2nd USA Top Music
- Top 50 in many countries
- TiPb.com Picks of the Week
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm5xb6TYzrM
- More updates are coming soon!
• Flat Design Graphic & Realistic Guitar Graphic!
… to play the chords!
• More than 100 available chords
Combine them to create new songs. All the chords that you need are in your hand!
• Simple and complete
Everyone can play, no corns on your fingertips, no complicate finger positions. Expert guitarists can always show their abilities, arpegging thanks to multitouch!
• Always with you
On the beach, at a party, on the street, every moment is right for a serenade, karaoke or some jammin'. You have a guitar in your pocket!
Wear your earphones and practice on arpeggios and tablature. No one will complain with you!
• Programmable and online chords and songs
Choose an on-line song, or make your own setting your favorite chords, save it on your device and share it with the world! Every time you touch the big chords-holder button, you switch sequentially between the chords.
A lot of songs are just ready to be played!
• High Res Graphic, HD Sounds, hyper-realistic
The sounds are uncompressed. The chords truly vibrate!
You don't pay a cent thank's to the Adv support!
For more informations and "how to" read the integrated help section.
Connect your device to an external speaker for a louder sound.
• Follow this steps to play:
1. Choose a chord touching it on the guitar neck;
2. Play it as you would do on a real guitar;
3. Shake the iPhone to strum!
Start play immediately, choose among the songs already available tapping the song (note) icon.
• Follow this steps to program the chords on the guitar neck:
1. Tap the settings icon;
2. Tap the chord you want to replace and pick the new in the picker list;
3. Repeat the steps for all the chords you want to change.
• Follow this steps to program a chords sequence to loop in:
This function is useful to play your favorite song. You just need to program the chords, shake your iphone and loop at time through them, tapping just a button.
1. Program the chords as written before, starting from the top-right of the grid, down for the column, then up again and so on;
2. Move the slider to fit the number of chords you want to loop through;
3. Finally, on the Guitar view, touch the big metal chords-holder to loop through the programmed chords (showed in light brown color).
Download the Pro version if you want:
• Distortion effect
• Power Chords
• No Ads!
- November 05, 2014 New version 2.7.1
- October 18, 2014 New version 2.7.0
- August 01, 2013 New version 2.6.0
- March 26, 2013 New version 2.5.1
- November 20, 2012 New version 2.5.0
- September 07, 2012 New version 2.2.1
- May 19, 2012 New version 2.2.0
- October 01, 2011 New version 2.1.2
- June 24, 2011 New version 2.1.1
- June 14, 2011 New version 2.1.1
- May 18, 2011 New version 2.1.0
- April 26, 2011 New version 2.0.0
- April 11, 2011 New version 1.5.0
- January 08, 2011 New version 1.4.0
- November 05, 2010 New version 1.3.0
- October 20, 2010 New version 1.2.0
- October 01, 2010 New version 1.1.0