App DescriptionColor Memory Match is the best in class of matching games, designed from the ground up to be fun and educational. Your child will love hearing the names of colors while trying to match them.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
Downloaded Color Memory Match earlier today for my 1 1/2 year old. Now I can't get my iPhone back without him having a tantrum. - Twitter (@tantrumapps)
Color Memory Match features 2 modes of play with 3 difficulty levels to be enjoyed by kids of all ages.
CARDS FACE UP:
Younger children can start with just 4 cards face up (2 pairs), finding each color's match. This is a great way to start developing your child's cognitive skills at an early age. As your child gets older and more comfortable with the game, they can advance to 12 cards face up (6 pairs) or even 20 cards face up (10 pairs).
CARDS FACE DOWN
Older children can develop their memorization skills starting with 4 cards face down (2 pairs). Only two cards are shown at once, exercising memory retention. If you're really feeling gutsy, you can advance to 12 cards face down (6 pairs) or the extra difficult 20 cards down (10 pairs).
- 6 modes of play challenging kids of all ages
- Face up cards help younger kids learn matching
- Face down cards help older kids with memorization skills
- 12 colors are randomly displayed, so you never play the same game twice
- Universal app. One download plays on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Optimized for iOS4 and the new iPhone 4 Retina Display!
September 14, 2010 Initial Release