What's NewThis update improves the following:
• Manage your Office Pool Manager leagues. You can now set and track your picks for Pick'em & Survivor pools.
• Implemented iOS 6 stability enhancements.
• Other miscellaneous feature improvements and fixes.
If you have a question, feature request or a bug report, we'd love to hear from you. But please send directly to the team since we can't reply through the App Store: email@example.com
App DescriptionThe official, free CBS Sports Fantasy Football for iPad app is updated and redesigned for the 2012 season to give you all the tools you need to dominate your league this season.
It’s even easier for you to manage your fantasy team anywhere, anytime: Set your lineup, add & drop players, view detailed player stats, rankings and trends. Plus get the latest fantasy player news customized for your leagues; as well as live access to the Fantasy Football Today live show.
Whether you’re a seasoned Fantasy league player or new to Fantasy Football – the CBS Sports Fantasy Football for iPad app makes it easy to stay on top of all the exciting action.
Use requires an active CBSSports.com fantasy football league. Please visit http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy to sign up today.
- MANAGE LEAGUES: Supports multiple teams from the following CBSSports.com Fantasy Football products: Commissioner, Free, Premium, Office Pool Manager
- LIVE SCORING: Real time scores and stats for your team and players
- SET LINEUP: Easily view your roster and start or bench players
- TRANSACTIONS: Add, drop players
- PLAYER NEWS: Get the latest news, injuries and fantasy analysis direct from the CBS Sports fantasy experts
- LIVE VIDEO: The CBSSports.com flagship Fantasy Football Today is streamed live, bringing you the latest fantasy analysis and player recommendations
- MESSAGE BOARDS: Chat with your league about the game and who’s winning/losing
November 16, 2012 New version 3.2
October 31, 2012 New version 3.1
September 05, 2012 New version 3.0
December 12, 2011 New version 2.1
October 04, 2011 New version 2.0.1
September 03, 2011 New version 2.0
September 09, 2010 Initial Release