Savegames bug fixed
Adding a Facebook feature
Voices and text in English.
Plunge into the heart of one of the greatest adventures by Jules Verne!
While participating in the famous solo round-the-world sailing expedition - the Jules Verne Trophy - the navigator, Mina, strands on a island without any way to contact the emergency services. Therefore the courageous young woman will only rely on her senses and her ability to recuperate, before trying to escape the island. However, a mysterious shadow hovers over this land, cut off from the world, which does not appear so uninhabited as it seemed at first sight...
Freely adapted from the "Mysterious Island" by Jules Verne, "Return to Mysterious Island" is the sequel to the novel. In the role of Mina, explore the mythical locations of the original work (Granite House, Volcano, Nautilus, etc.) and solve many puzzles hidden in the mysterious island.
- Splendid photorealistic pre-rendered graphics that show nature left to itself where the lush tropical vegetation is queen.
- Original interactive inventory that allows to combine and create many new items and tools.
- A scenario that offers freedom in solving the puzzles and in progressing in the adventure that is rewarded by a scoring system.
- A good way to discover the novel and to give players the desire to read or reread it.
- A Sound ambience that perfectly illustrates the paradise though disturbing atmosphere of the island.
- Voices and text in 5 languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
EXCLUSIVE: English Walkthrough included
- August 24, 2013 Initial release
- November 07, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- November 17, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99