What's NewOptimized for iPhone 5.
App DescriptionSavannah Ghost Tour
Savannah, Georgia: quaint, charming city? Or, a haven for ghosts? You decide. Let us lead you to eleven of the most haunted sites in this gracious Southern city. Find out why Anna Powers has been miserable since the early 1800's, where the ghost cat lives, and where Captain Flint died... and is still reported to reside.
This self-guided tour is approximately 2.0 miles in length; stop for a drink or dinner and continue at your own pace. Both locals and tourists will enjoy these haunted sites.
Wicked Walks allow you to tour on your terms:
- Take the tour when you want, with whom you want
- Go at your own pace; Yes, you can stop for a drink
- Too spooked? Rain? Resume the tour later
- Detailed maps and directions guide you to the most haunted sites
- Photos, text and audio narration introduce you to the haunting, often tragic tales
Once the tour is downloaded, it is self-contained on your phone - no internet connection needed. Narrated in English.
Not visiting anytime soon? The narrative and photos will give you a taste of the city.
December 12, 2012 New version 1.3
October 24, 2012 New version 1.2
August 28, 2010 Initial Release