✓ 360º Rotation
✓ New User Interface
✓ iOS 6 Optimization
✓ iPhone 5 Support
✓ 20,000 extra words of learning content
We’ve listened to you! Pocket Body now boasts a stunning new full body 360º rotation feature. Take it for a spin and let us know what you think.
★★★★★ STAFF FAVORITE + NEW AND NOTEWORTHY 2012 ★★★★★
Pocket Body redefines what engaging medical education content truly is. Our award-winning full body app, with its elegant design and nine layers of musculoskeletal, neurovascular, and internal organ visual content, contains over 70,000 words of learning material.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“A consistently excellent application... highly recommended”
★★★★★ - iMedicalApps.com
“Pocket Body is a robust, flexible and useful tool for studying and reviewing anatomy”
★★★★★ - MedicalAppJournal
“The app does just what it says it will do. To the point, easy to use and reliable”
★★★★★ - Saintel’s Daily
“Pocket Body exemplifies how diverse, useful and downright beautiful apps can be”
★★★★★ - 148Apps.com
At Pocket Anatomy, we work with healthcare professionals, educators and patients to design meaningful and beautiful mobile medical education software.
WHY POCKET BODY?
✓ All anatomical content resides in the app (no need for wi-fi or 3G).
✓ 70,000 words of detailed learning content.
✓ Intuitive navigation (so you don’t have to scroll through a long lists)
✓ Multiple quiz types & options, enabling self-paced learning.
✓ Ability to add your own notes within the app.
✓ Interactive engaging multimedia content.
✓ Share content across devices
Pocket Body is your premium medical education mobile reference tool. It assists the medical, nursing and health care practitioner learn clinically relevant anatomy of the human body for examination, revision and patient education purposes.
The intuitive navigation enables the user to navigate from the skin layer through the superficial to deep musculature, and on through to internal organ structures, ligaments and the skeletal system.
Anatomical structures in each layer are pinned for identification and associated with each pin is additional concise relevant information including clinical notes.
Our suite contains the following medical education apps:
★★★★★ Pocket Body - Interactive Human Anatomy
★★★★★ Pocket Brain - Interactive Neuroanatomy
★★★★★ Pocket Heart - Interactive Cardiology
Unlike alternative human anatomy software, our apps have been co-developed with practitioners, educators and medical students (from storyboard phase right through to present day versions on the store).
We see our range of apps as ever evolving, and we invite you, our external team members, to share your feedback with us on how to improve the content, usability and design of our apps.
Click on the Support Link below to participate in our Product Improvement Program.
- June 24, 2011 New version 2.0.2
- July 21, 2011 New version 2.1
- October 22, 2011 New version 2.2
- December 23, 2011 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- January 06, 2012 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- January 28, 2012 New version 2.3
- March 03, 2012 New version 2.4
- June 08, 2012 New version 2.5
- June 10, 2012 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $14.99
- July 29, 2012 New version 2.6
- September 01, 2012 Price increase: $14.99 -> $19.99
- September 03, 2012 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $14.99
- October 13, 2012 Price increase: $14.99 -> $19.99
- October 15, 2012 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $14.99
- October 18, 2012 New version 3.0
- November 01, 2012 Price increase: $14.99 -> $29.99
- November 23, 2012 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $7.99
- November 27, 2012 Price increase: $7.99 -> $29.99