- free words search bug fix
This is for you if you have been thinking there must be a much better route than your usual one!
What a no-brainer, and it's FREE!
It is helpful for your travel to use the offline map.
# How to plan a journey
It’s simple. If you know which stations you are going to use, tap the stations to set your origin and destination in the zoomable interactive maps. Additionally, GPS can suggest the station that is currently nearest to you .
# Getting you a suitable route
To meet your needs, you can select from a number of ‘Transport methods’ including Tube, DLR, National Rail, Bus, Tram, Ferry and Plane. Then start searching by setting the time as either ‘Depart Now’ or ‘Last Service’, or set a specific departure or arriving time.
****** Features ******
- Offline use
Route maps and the transfer search can be used offline. This is convenient when without a signal while traveling (transfer searches for specific times require a signal).
# Highly rated features
This app exceeds expectations by giving you great features. The route results show the following two pieces of information so you can change trains easily.
- Platform Information
Shows you which platform your train will leave from, and arrive at. This means you can know which platform you will have to go to in advance.
- Carriage Information
Lets you know which carriage is the best one to get on so you can easily take the next train. (Example: Get on the last carriage to change from the Central Line to the Bakerloo Line at Oxford Circus.)
* This information is not available for all lines.
# Stops you getting stuck in disruptions
Real-time information is in your hand. Refer to the app when you plan your day or weekend.
- Live status
Displays delays and line closures, updated over the air (Today/Weekend).
- Live departure information
Shows you the next couple of trains that are leaving on the line you specify.
* This information is for Tube, DLR and River service""
# Support multiple language (English/Spanish/French/Germany/Italian/Traditional Chinese/Simplified Chinese/Korean/Thai/Malay/Japanese/Indonesian).
# Set your home station for easier journey planning.
# Search the nearest station.
# Send route results to you, friends and colleagues via SMS or e-mail
We are always happy to respond to your feedback. Should you have any problems, please let us know through our app by pressing the Feedback” tab.
****** Important ******
# Night busses will be planned at 3:00AM arrival time for last service search results.
# Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.6.5
- October 14, 2011 New version 1.6.9
- March 16, 2012 New version 1.7.0
- April 26, 2012 New version 1.7.1
- July 06, 2012 New version 1.8.0
- August 02, 2012 New version 1.8.1
- September 10, 2012 New version 1.8.2
- September 20, 2012 New version 1.9.0
- November 05, 2012 New version 1.9.1
- December 28, 2012 New version 1.9.2
- February 28, 2013 New version 1.9.3
- September 18, 2013 New version 1.10.0
- September 20, 2013 New version 1.10.1
- November 06, 2013 New version 1.10.2
- January 24, 2014 New version 1.10.3
- February 06, 2014 New version 1.10.4
- April 21, 2014 New version 1.10.5
- June 23, 2014 New version 1.10.6
- July 17, 2014 New version 1.10.7
- July 25, 2014 New version 1.10.8
- August 28, 2014 New version 1.10.9
- September 21, 2014 New version 1.10.10
- October 27, 2014 New version 1.10.11
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.10.12
- November 13, 2014 New version 1.10.13
- February 17, 2015 New version 1.10.14
- May 04, 2015 New version 1.11.1
- June 01, 2015 New version 1.12.0
- September 24, 2015 New version 1.12.5
- November 16, 2015 New version 4.2.0
- November 22, 2015 New version 4.2.1
- December 08, 2015 New version 4.2.2