Thank you for being a part of the Nike+ Run Club community! We are actively listening to your feedback and working hard to improve your experience.
Bug fixes and improvements for Apple Watch users:
- Split data available in post-run summary on Apple Watch
- Improved GPS/route syncing with runs started on Apple Watch
- For true stand-alone functionality and to save battery life, runs started with Apple Watch will no longer start the Nike+ Run Club app on iPhone
Tip: To view heart rate and pace metrics in-run, scroll down to Settings on the Start screen and toggle on ‘All Metrics’
General app bug fixes and performance improvements
“JUST DO IT.
-Join the global community and walk, jog, or run your way to a 5k or more each Sunday.
- Get in-run encouragements from Kevin Hart
- Unlock exclusive stickers to share on your photos
- Complete three consecutive “Just Do It. Sunday” runs to start a streak.
Please note: version 5.3 of Nike+ Run Club requires iOS 10. For the best results on Apple Watch, we recommend using watchOS 3.1 or above.
For more information on NRC product updates, fixes/improvements, and pro-tips, visit our blog at http://nrc.nike.com
Your Perfect Running Partner – Nike+ Run Club
Nike+ Run Club gives you everything you need to run better and more often—including GPS tracking details of your run, customized coaching plans that fit your goals and adapt to your progress, and nonstop motivation from your friends. In short: We'll help you reach your goals and have more fun getting there.
- FULL APPLE WATCH SERIES 2 SUPPORT
- TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
- PERSONALIZED COACHING PLANS FOR YOUR GOALS
- EASILY SHARE YOUR RUNS WITH YOUR FRIENDS
- COMPETE ON LEADERBOARDS
- MOTIVATION FROM NIKE ATHLETES LIKE KEVIN HART, MO FARAH, AND ALLYSON FELIX
SUPPORTS APPLE WATCH and APPLE WATCH NIKE+
Get your perfect running partner—on your wrist. The Nike+ Run Club app supports all generations of Apple Watches, with a simple experience designed for the runner in motion. Scroll down on the main screen to select a goal, activate Advanced mode, or adjust your run settings before you head out. Notification, scheduling, and sharing features keep you motivated, improving, and having fun. Includes GPS support for all Apple Watch Series 2 and Apple Watch Nike+, and stand-alone mode for first generation Apple Watch and Apple Watch Series 1.
TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
Get all the detail you need—pace, distance, GPS route, elevation, heart rate, and mile splits. Real-time audio feedback will keep you on track during your run.
PERSONALIZED COACHING PLANS ADAPT TO YOU
Whether you want to get started, get fitter, or get race-ready, Nike+ Coach has a plan for you. One that starts with your goals and fitness level, and adapts as you progress.
CUSTOMIZABLE POST-RUN SHARING WITH FRIENDS
Personalize your posts by adding photos, stats and stickers, then customize who sees it—your other social networks, or just your Nike+ friends.
LEADERBOARDS LET YOU COMPARE AND COMPETE
Easily compare and compete with friends and fellow runners—just tag your miles against specific goals or challenges to see where you stand.
MUSIC CONTROLS FOR THE RUNNER IN MOTION
With custom Nike+ Run Club playlists, in-run cheers from friends, and encouragement from elite athletes, you’ll have the motivation you need to go a little harder and little further.
This app includes Nike stickers you can use in the app and on iMessage to share with friends. You can find the iMessage stickers in the iMessage app store by searching for NRC. By downloading the app, you agree that Nike provides these stickers for you to use only for that purpose. Nike may revoke this permission at any time.
Nike+ Run Club integrates with the Apple Health app to sync your workouts and record heart-rate data.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- June 13, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- May 24, 2011 New version 3.1
- May 23, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- January 14, 2011 New version 3.0.1
- January 13, 2011 New version 3.0
- December 21, 2010 New version 2.3
- December 01, 2010 New version 2.2
- November 12, 2010 New version 2.1
- October 19, 2010 New version 2.0.1
- October 08, 2010 New version 2.0
- September 28, 2010 New version 1.0.3
- September 09, 2010 New version 1.0.2
- September 07, 2010 New version 1.0.1
- July 06, 2011 New version 3.1.1
- July 15, 2011 New version 3.1.2
- August 23, 2011 New version 3.2
- September 04, 2011 New version 3.2.1
- December 19, 2011 New version 3.3
- March 09, 2012 New version 3.4
- June 21, 2012 New version 4.0
- June 21, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- June 22, 2012 New version 4.0.1
- July 16, 2012 New version 4.0.2
- August 07, 2012 New version 4.0.3
- September 05, 2012 New version 4.0.4
- September 19, 2012 New version 4.0.5
- October 17, 2012 New version 4.0.6
- December 19, 2012 New version 4.1
- January 16, 2013 New version 4.1.1
- May 06, 2013 New version 4.2
- June 04, 2013 New version 4.2.1
- July 23, 2013 New version 4.3
- September 18, 2013 New version 4.3.1
- October 16, 2013 New version 4.4
- December 21, 2013 New version 4.5.0
- January 19, 2014 New version 4.5.1
- March 21, 2014 New version 4.5.2
- April 10, 2014 New version 4.5.3
- April 24, 2014 New version 4.5.4
- June 11, 2014 New version 4.5.5
- August 28, 2014 New version 4.5.6
- November 03, 2014 New version 4.6.1
- November 08, 2014 New version 4.6.2
- March 11, 2015 New version 4.7
- March 13, 2015 New version 4.7.1
- April 27, 2015 New version 4.7.4
- May 07, 2015 New version 4.7.5
- June 18, 2015 New version 4.7.6
- July 22, 2015 New version 4.8
- August 25, 2015 New version 4.8.1
- September 15, 2015 New version 4.8.2
- September 29, 2015 New version 4.8.3
- November 17, 2015 New version 4.8.4
- November 22, 2015 New version 4.8.5
- December 13, 2015 New version 4.8.6
- March 21, 2016 New version 4.8.7
- November 06, 2016 New version 5.1.0
- November 16, 2016 New version 5.2.0
- December 16, 2016 New version 5.3.0