What's New- added Quality of Sleep to export
- fixed Change Date button for Pain Entries screen
This will be the last version of MyMoodTracker that supports iOS 3 and iOS 4. Future versions of MyMoodTracker will require iOS 5 or above.
App Description** We're having a sale to celebrate! Celebrate what you ask? Who knows! The full version upgrade is now the cheapest it's ever been. Enjoy the discount! **
Best Health App 2011 - 2nd Place - bestappever.com
The perfect companion for tracking your moods and emotions, and everything else that can affect how you feel. The fun yet powerful design will help you understand what causes your emotions to change, and get you on the path to feeling good.
- Track mood and emotional state throughout the day
- Track many items to see how they affect your mood, including sleep, exercise, medication, menstrual cycles, stress, pain, energy and stimulants
- Take notes for more detail
- Comprehensive reminder system, no more gaps in your history
- Protect your data with a 4 digit PIN
- Online backup/restore
- Easily back-enter data for other days
- Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly charts of everything you've entered *
- Full history log *
- Export history to email/spreadsheet *
- Full developer support. If you want something added, we'll do our best to accommodate.
* Please note: access to full history is only available with in-app purchase. This version of MyMoodTracker is exactly the same as the full version except for this limitation. Try out all the features in the Lite version for free, and upgrade at any time with a hassle-free process that will transfer all your historical data to the full version.
Keeping track of how you are feeling is an important step in improving your mental health and well being. If you want to work towards feeling better each day, MyMoodTracker can help get you there.
April 26, 2013 New version 3.1.10
January 21, 2013 New version 3.1.9
June 27, 2012 New version 3.1.4
March 14, 2012 New version 3.1.3
February 26, 2012 New version 3.1.2
April 23, 2011 New version 1.0
August 25, 2010 Initial Release