Space Balls is a physics puzzler that combines skill, explosions, brains and more explosions. Players make their way though a variety of levels, that present different challenges and require considered tactics. The obstacles in each level will have to be moved, used, altered or destroyed in order to capture a number of enemies. This is completed through the clever and skillful firing of Space Balls, each with their unique talents and properties.
Set in distant galaxies where the Space Balls and their arch-enemies the Cuboids live, the game begins on planet Orb. Home to the Space Balls, Orb is powered by the Ultramegasphere, until the evil Cuboids appear and steal it. The Cuboids split the device into pieces and scuttle off to the far corners of the Triangulon galaxy. Its up to you to get thenm back, until you do planet Orb is open to Cuboid attack.
* 90 increasingly difficult levels.
* 35 different obstacles and enemies, all with unique properties.
* 16 Space Ball characters with different skills and attributes
* Progressively disclosed storyline, featured in comic strip format.
* atmospheric sound effects and exclusive music by Tokyo Pushers
- March 15, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 18, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 22, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 24, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 04, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 05, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99