Thank you for using ibisMail Free.
The summary of this update is below.
- Fixed a bug that can't receive the messages from imap.ezweb.ne.jp server.
The "ibisMail Free" is a mail client alternative to Apple's native Mail app.
It supports creation of folders and filtering rules.
You can search mails by Body as well as To, Cc, Subject. Additionally, it supports decompressing password-protected zip file.
This application is compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
ibisMail supports the thread view and the All inboxes.
-You can see a sent and replied relation easily.
-You can see All messages in one box.
-Receive and send messages by itself.
-Handles email related protocols of POP3, IMAP4 and SMTP.
-Can use a variety of authentications. APOP, POP before SMTP, CRAM-MD5 and Digest-MD5.
-Create folders and rules for message filtering.
-Create a rule to move to trush easily with "From" in the message.
-Subscribe/unsubscribe setting for each folder.(IMAP only)
-Viewing HTML mail.
-Switching between HTML and plain text.
-Signatures for each account.
-Macro templates for a new message, reply message and forward message.
-Easy to switch "To", "Cc" and "Bcc" fields.
-Save attachment files which you received into Dropbox.
-Attach files from Dropbox to a sending mail.
-Open attached files with other apps. (Even files ibisMail Free does not support can be opened)
-Create attached mail via Open In function from other apps.
-Decompress zip files, that can be password-protected. (supports PKWARE ver.2 only.)
-Receive Word, Excel, Power Point, PDF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF and other attatchments. (However, the total size of a mail is limited to about 10MB for POP account. )
-Attach unlimited number of pictures. (When you compose a message, you can choose images from photo library or use camera.)
-Attatch pictures from composing mail.
-Forward attachments such as Image files, Office files, zip, pdf and etc.
-SSL/TLS(includes STARTTLS) connection (Even accepts self-signed certificates).
-Start-up password and passwords for connection are encrypted with AES-128.
-Easy account setting function.
-Saves 1,000 messages for each folder.
-Search functions by "Body", "From", "To", "Subject" or "All".
-Receiving type for IMAP can be selected from either "Headers only", "Headers and Body" or "Full Message". (Default is "Headers and Body").
-Set read mark to all messages in a folder at once.
-Turn off/on(choose from samples) sounds on receiving and sending.
-Displays names in Contacts on message list and message body. (Set to OFF by default)
*DIFFERENCES BETWEEN "ibisMail Free" AND "ibisMail" FULL VERSION
-ibisMail Free shows advertisement on the top of Account List Screen, Folder List Screen, Message List Screen, and Message Body Screen. ibisMail shows no advertisement.
-ibisMail supports fetch function for POP,IMAP server.
-ibisMail supports Push notification function for IMAP server supported IMAP4 IDLE command.
-Deleting messages from pop server.
-Auto filtering spam mails.
-Auto setup accounts from account list of built-in Mail app.
-Composing HTML mails.
*MAIL SERVICES CONFIRMED RECEIVING AND SENDING MESSAGES
-Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo.com(Yahoo! Mail Plus), MobileMe, AOL, gmx.com, gawab.com, zenbe.com, lavabit.com
-Other servers may not be supported.
If you can't create an account properly,
Please visit here:
If you still can't create it, please feel free to ask us.
*About the questions / bug report
Questions and bug reports in reviews is that we can not respond.
Please contact to "ibisMail Support team".
- July 02, 2015 New version 4.0.9
- May 07, 2015 New version 4.0.7
- December 18, 2014 New version 4.0.5
- November 03, 2014 New version 4.0.3
- July 16, 2014 New version 4.0.2
- October 01, 2013 New version 4.0.1
- March 14, 2013 New version 3.4.0
- February 09, 2013 New version 3.3.9
- December 18, 2012 New version 3.3.8
- December 13, 2012 New version 3.3.7
- November 10, 2012 New version 3.3.6
- October 10, 2012 New version 3.3.5
- September 27, 2012 New version 3.3.4
- September 18, 2012 New version 3.3.3
- July 03, 2012 New version 3.3.2
- June 22, 2012 New version 3.3.1
- May 16, 2012 New version 3.3.0
- April 06, 2012 New version 3.1.0
- February 24, 2012 New version 3.0.0
- January 08, 2012 New version 2.9.7
- January 06, 2012 New version 2.9.6
- December 11, 2011 New version 2.9.4
- October 25, 2011 New version 2.9.3
- October 11, 2011 New version 2.9.2