What's New- Facebook friends will now populate your home view so you can see what they're up to
- Name plates will fade up to help denote the avatars at your location
- Facebook toggles to clearly denote when you're sharing to your Facebook wall
- Grow your crew by inviting friends who are using Facebook Places but are not yet in the InCrowd!
App DescriptionInCrowd is a way to tell your friends where you are and what you're doing.
You must have a Facebook account to play InCrowd.
Check in to locations to find out who is near you and interact with them! When you do, you use your Energy and affect their Popularity. See how Popular you can become.
- Create the coolest avatars
- Dropkick, Hi Five, Fist Bump, and Wink at your friends
- Strive for the highest Popularity
- See other avatars at the places you visit
- Post about your visits on InCrowd and Facebook
As you play InCrowd, you can let your Facebook friends see what you're up to (even if they don't have InCrowd). Of course, you always choose what to share.
You will need a Facebook account to play InCrowd.
April 23, 2011 New version 1.1 (iOS 4.0 Tested)
August 31, 2010 Initial Release