Fixed an issue where a music playing in the background stops after launching NanoKeyboard.
Nano Keyboard is a polyphonic and glissandable keyboard instrument application.
With Nano Keyboard you can choose number of keys to display, timbre, and a range of keys to play within 88 keys.
- Play multiple sounds simultaneously up to 11 sounds.
- Play glissando.
- Choose number of white keys to display from 8, 10, 12, 14, and 16 keys.
- Choose a range of keys to play within 88 keys.
- Choose a timbre to play within 128 timbres.
- Show note names on keys.
- Play keyboard with playing iPod musics.
- Built-in metronome.
- Choose downbeat frequency for metronome from 2 to 16.
- Rotate keyboard.
- Two keyboards available on iPad.
- Teaching mode on iPad. Assign two keyboards to teacher and student respectively, and display keys pressed by teacher on student's keyboard.
- January 08, 2013 New version 1.3.4
- September 26, 2012 New version 1.3.3
- June 29, 2012 New version 1.3.2
- June 02, 2012 New version 1.3.1
- April 23, 2012 New version 1.3.0