- Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Thanks for using Chicago Works!
Chicago Works app will allow you to make service requests to 311 and track issues as they are addressed. Simply put, you can watch your tax-dollars work for you. Chicago Works is a mobile application developed by 2pensmedia and Ald. Ameya Pawar. The first version of the app came out while Ameya ran for alderman. Chicago Works was the first service request app developed in Chicago. After the election, 2pensmedia and Ameya worked with the Mayor’s office and fellow alderman to develop a more robust app that plugs into the Open311 framework.
"Very helpful - Helped me track down the correct path for service request follow-ups and gave me a good overview potential help areas within City departments. 2pens also was quick to respond to a technical question." - Kevin Black
"Finally someone who took the initiative to create a system to submit requests right from my phone. Simple yet very nice looking interface. Great work!!" - Dimitri
Contact us at [email protected] for support or to leave us feedback.
Follow us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
- June 16, 2014 Initial release
- November 19, 2014 New version 2.5
- September 14, 2015 New version 3.0
- October 20, 2015 New version 3.0.1
- January 17, 2016 New version 3.0.2
- July 11, 2016 New version 3.0.4
- August 12, 2016 New version 3.0.5