What's New• Connect to Box (IAP).
• AirPrint support.
• Improved PDF viewer.
• New gestures to change pages.
• PDF annotation editor (IAP).
• Many other improvements.
Leave us a review on the App Store to tell us what you think about this update.
App DescriptionUSB Disk lets you store, view and manage documents on your iPad. It has an amazing built in document viewer and is very easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface, yet it contains many powerful features. Drag and drop files in iTunes to transfer them to your iPad, then view them anywhere!
TUAW - "USB Disk is [...] a nicely designed one."
Lifehacker - "The Best. USB Disk for iOS gives you a fast and easy way to transfer documents and images to your device."
Apple - "New and Noteworthy"
TOP REASONS TO BUY
• Store and view files on your iPad.
• Navigate using swipes (like Photos / iBooks app).
• Thumbnails let you preview your files.
• Copy, paste, cut, delete and create files.
• View and download email attachments.
• Full screen file viewer.
• USB file transfers.
• Background audio.
• Slideshow with adjustable delay.
• Fast scrolling, page up/down functionalities.
• Email your documents.
• iPad optimized layout.
• Open and create zip files.
• CBR and CBZ file viewer.
• Dropbox, Google Drive, Skydrive and Evernote support.
• Restores last viewing position.
• TV / VGA out.
• Connect to WebDAV servers.
• Edit small text files.
• Protect & encrypt files.
• Lock code.
SUPPORTED FILE TYPES
• PDF files.
• MS Office documents.
• iWork documents.
• Pictures (jpg, png, gif, ...).
• eBooks (pdf, html, txt, ...).
• Audio files (mp3, m4a, wav,...).
• Video files (m4v, mov, some avi, ...).
Buy now and get free updates.
November 21, 2013 New version 2.0.0
September 07, 2013 New version 1.3.8
January 22, 2013 New version 1.3.4
December 21, 2012 New version 1.3.3
September 27, 2012 New version 1.3.2
March 02, 2012 New version 1.2.2
August 26, 2010 Initial Release