What's New• SkyDrive support (IAP).
• Google Drive support (IAP).
• CBR and CBZ viewer (IAP).
• RAR file reader (IAP).
• Download web files.
• Many other improvements.
Leave us a review on the App Store to tell us what you think about this update.
App DescriptionUSB Disk lets you store, view and manage documents on your iPad or in the cloud. It has an amazing built in document viewer and is very easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface, yet it contains many powerful features. Drag and drop files in iTunes to transfer them to your iPad, then view them anywhere!
Remember the last time you transferred pictures to your iPad and you wished it was faster; with USB Disk the transfer is really fast! Ever wished you could read your Word documents or your big PDF files on your iPad; USB Disk more than fulfills your needs!
*** Get USB Disk for iPhone, also for FREE ***
TOP REASONS TO BUY
• Store and view files on your iPad.
• Restores last viewing position.
• Navigate using swipes (like Photos / iBooks app).
• Thumbnails let you preview your files.
• Slideshow with adjustable delay.
• Fast scrolling, page up/down functionalities.
• Full screen file viewer.
• Copy, paste, cut, delete and create files.
• USB file transfers.
• Email your documents.
• View and download email attachments.
• iPad optimized layout.
SUPPORTED FILE TYPES
• PDF files.
• MS Office documents.
• iWork documents.
• Pictures (jpg, png, gif, ...).
• eBooks (pdf, html, txt, …).
• Audio files (mp3, m4a, wav, …).
• Video files (m4v, mov, some avi, …).
• Open and create zip files.
• Cbr and cbz viewer.
• Dropbox, Google Drive, Skydrive and Evernote support.
• Lock code.
• Background audio playlists.
• Edit small text files.
• Protect & encrypt files.
• Connect to WebDAV servers.
Buy now and get free updates.
January 22, 2013 New version 1.3.4
December 21, 2012 New version 1.3.3
September 27, 2012 New version 1.3.2
March 02, 2012 New version 1.2.2
February 28, 2012 New version 1.2.1
January 06, 2012 New version 1.2.0
August 26, 2010 Initial Release